New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 122 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1329
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Mahirap pa nga yan bro kasi drop off, it's usually for pick up, free din like drop off.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Today I learned that you can refund/return per item on a single order unlike before that you have to return the whole order regardless if it's only 1 out of 10 items you are complaining about. Also, if you use your Cashback Rebate to buy, then that or a portion of that applied on the returned item will not be refunded. You need to call CS to ask them about this Cashback and they will give you a "compensation" instead.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Today I learned that you can refund/return per item on a single order unlike before that you have to return the whole order regardless if it's only 1 out of 10 items you are complaining about. Also, if you use your Cashback Rebate to buy, then that or a portion of that applied on the returned item will not be refunded. You need to call CS to ask them about this Cashback and they will give you a "compensation" instead.
    Happened to me before when I ordered some items from Huggies. Packs of diapers and a pack of wipes. Yung wipes, ibang item ang dumating (can't remember na what arrived then). Nireport ko with supporting pictures and video of unboxing. Nirefund nila ung price ng wipes pero I get to keep the other item.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Dapat talaga ganito para matuto sila na ayusin pag serve ng orders, siguro nasanay sila na buyers just take a loss on wrong or damaged items kasi akala nila hassle mag soli.

In my case, nag file ako 7pm, na refund siya 830pm, gabi na online pa si seller [emoji38]

5. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Pwde din kaya 'to sa Shopee? Ung per item ang request refund/return, instead na buong order.

Sent from my CPH1911 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Mask Rider Blac View Post
    Pwde din kaya 'to sa Shopee? Ung per item ang request refund/return, instead na buong order.

Pwede din yata

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    In my case, nag file ako 7pm, na refund siya 830pm, gabi na online pa si seller [emoji38]

Many online sellers probably operate 3 pm onwards ... that's when there are more buyers ...

8. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Pwede din yata

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks. Ito ung hinahanap ko paano gawin sa Shopee.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Mask Rider Blac View Post

Pwede po. May nirefund na kaming buyer dati. Kulang ng isang item yung naipadala namain. Nirefund namin yung bayad para dun sa item na kulang.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by yubby24 View Post
    Pwede po. May nirefund na kaming buyer dati. Kulang ng isang item yung naipadala namain. Nirefund namin yung bayad para dun sa item na kulang.
    Thank you for confirming

Lazada Online Shopping