New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    I agree with VTEC. Malabong makapamili ka as an undergrad ng magandang work. Yung grad na nga mababa pa sa totem pole ang puwesto eh, undergrad pa. I suggest you grab the 1st decent one you can get and then to get extra pay and/or discount during the school year, you might apply for part-time position at your school mismo.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Nakapag-apply na po ako sa citimotors mga kuya. After holy week daw kkontakin kami ng HR. hehe. Biglang may nagback up samin ng girlfriend ko. manager ata nila.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    Try mo mag-inquire sa mga massage parlors
    tsk tsk what a suggestion.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    *TS - what's wrong with call centers?? i guess yan nga best job for you.. they accept undergrads and they pay above industry standards.. i say.. go for it.. it's a tough world out there..

5. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    *TS - what's wrong with call centers?? i guess yan nga best job for you.. they accept undergrads and they pay above industry standards.. i say.. go for it.. it's a tough world out there..
    it's my second choice naman po. i'm not after the salary because i might be studying next school year kaya inuna ko na po yung related sa hobbies ko.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
job for undergraduates