New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    It is a wonderful posts to known several views of lot of people posting here. It is really good to know the views of the other person. The main point in all the job interview process is to reaching the place few minutes early. The candidate may feel free and calm to answer the questions once the person has reached.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Some job interview questions here in the philippines are weird,:huh: kaya tuloy yun applicant hindi malaman ang isasagot, they are felt confused at the same time. As per my experience mas gusto kong mag interview mga western culture foreigners they asking simple questions and you felt comfortable to answer them with hesitation.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by fourtheboys96 View Post
    instead of asking "how do you see yourself in 5 or 10 years", ask him about his career path.

this would be a tough question: What would be the reason he/she will not be accepted to the job.

OT.

I am always the applicant and I always ask how much my salary will be? Is this OK?
    Better to ask this on your 2nd round of interview if hindi nila na-brought up yung topic about salary. If sila na nagsabi na "do you have any questions?", puwede mo na pahapyawan ng "what are the benefits in this company?"
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

4. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Better to ask this on your 2nd round of interview if hindi nila na-brought up yung topic about salary. If sila na nagsabi na "do you have any questions?", puwede mo na pahapyawan ng "what are the benefits in this company?"
    tinatanong ko nga yung sweldo pag tinanong nila kung may question ako sa kanila hehehe

pero usually nag-eexplain ako kung bakit ko tinanong. ang lagi ko sinasabi pag hindi alam ng applikante yung sweldo tapos tinanggap nila tapos bigla na lang magugulat na mababa yung sweldo, malaging problema lalo.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    In my current job right now, the panel interviewed me thru long distance phone call for about one and a half hour, my first time to be interviewed that long.

One question that I cannot forget is when they asked me why I have so many employers at the same time. I explained to them that I am a full time Professor and part time Lecturer to different Review Centers in which I am assigned to to lectures all over the Philippines.

And according to them, this is what they want of their Lecturers, hard working and resilient, a Filipino trait they like most.

And when I cannot answer, perhaps due to exhaustion, I will tell them that the signal is choppy giving me time to re think of my answer.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
job interview questions