New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Chikita View Post
    in juz new hir can anyone help me?

a friend of mine and my sister wants to join an investment company theyl earn money juz by reqruiting members and by giving 6k ata un or more,im a bit confused of that company so i told them to use their money on a mas kpakipkinabang n way,san po kyang site pde ko mkta if registered b or not ung company the names "UNO-United Networking Oppostunities" help nman po a newbei like me ty
    Anything where you earn money through recruitment is a "pyramid" scheme. Tell your sister to check with the DTI about the company before investing... but I'd say: "Just Don't."

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Chikita, if you really want to join that pyramid scheme, make sure you can recruit enough people to make back your "investment"

if you manage to recruit a lot people,

and the people you recruit also recruit a lot of people,

you're gonna make a lot of money

the key to making money in pyramid schemes (aside from creating one yourself) is to join while the scheme is young

the older the scheme, the closer it is to collapse

the early joiners (and creators) are the ones who end up with a lot of money

the late joiners never make their "investment" back

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ^^Social Security (GSIS for gov't employees) is the biggest pyramid there is... Sadly its legal... As time goes by the SSS needs to suck more money or reduce benefits, fail to do either will result in collapse... Pero sabagay mahilig naman gumawa ng anak mga tao dito sa Pilipinas so meron namang fuel to power the pyramid, sana nga lang productive kids hindi yung tambay lang...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    ^^Social Security (GSIS for gov't employees) is the biggest pyramid there is... Sadly its legal... As time goes by the SSS needs to suck more money or reduce benefits, fail to do either will result in collapse... Pero sabagay mahilig naman gumawa ng anak mga tao dito sa Pilipinas so meron namang fuel to power the pyramid, sana nga lang productive kids hindi yung tambay lang...
    haha

tama

the social security trust funds are just legalized ponzi schemes

present contributors pay pensioners

to keep the thing going, there has to be a steady stream of new contributors to replace the steady stream of older contributors who become pensioners
    Last edited by uls; December 22nd, 2009 at 02:00 PM.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
Investment Scams - Be warned, beware [MERGED: FrancSwiss]