New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by nataraki® View Post
    hmmm… I guess you’re up here to say that biodiesel is a scam too.
    I never mentioned such. If I did, maybe you can show it? I think you are grasping at thin air trying to make any sort of issue with me. Just like the claims of your CERVOMAX product claims... all thin air.

I just find it ironic for Petron who came out with a fully synthetic fuel additive earlier and are now advertising that Petron XCS has an all organic fuel enhancer additive making it more powerful. I can just assume that it’s a scam too.
    Why not make a discussion thread about it? It would probably benefit you if you can prove that your product (with undocumented claims) works better than the Petron product.

Anyway, that is another issue so I’ll let it rest for now. Thanks for making this thread interesting though!
    yup... interesting but pathetic way of trying to turn the tables on me.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    I never mentioned such. If I did, maybe you can show it? I think you are grasping at thin air trying to make any sort of issue with me. Just like the claims of your CERVOMAX product claims... all thin air.

Why not make a discussion thread about it? It would probably benefit you if you can prove that your product (with undocumented claims) works better than the Petron product.

yup... interesting but pathetic way of trying to turn the tables on me.
    Nah, I'd rather let our users comments and referrals reach your ears for now. I have seen marketing strategies focused mainly on users recommendation and it has built a strong base in the market. You can, however, do as you please in spreading the worst news regarding our product.

But dont worry, I'll open up a thread again about cervomax when the time is right. I guess I'll just have to put you on my list of people whom I wont be able to please for now.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008

Biofuels scored big lately when Fields of Fuel wins audience award in the 2008 Sundance Film Festival and became the most talked about movie in the festival. This is a documentary in farming fuel and using biodiesel in lieu of the expensive and unhealthy oil. Although I haven’t seen the film itself, the trailer and the concept is really interesting to the point of views of both environmentalists and businessmen/eco-entrepreneurs.

Documentations include global warming, the evolution of engines (from Henry Ford and Rudolph Diesel), the dominance of cheap oil and its lingering effect on our environment, economy and health and the steps taken by concerned groups towards alleviating that effect. President Bush was quoted saying America has been so addicted with oil and That addiction is synonymous to addiction to speed, gas guzzling muscle cars and SUV’s. The movie also marks the start of a revolution for cleaner fuel much like the 60’s swinging era. The movement is slowly gaining momentum and this is a great way to boost the pace of worldwide awareness and participation.

With the success of the film, comes the retrospection of how we are living the good life right now. Modern technology has eased our life and brought comfort and mobility to all of us. But as we look around, I hope we see the darker side of it. We have been so engrossed with the convenience of modern technology that we have forgotten or disregarded what it really brought us. We have been enjoying the comfort of air-conditioning and fail to remember how it was when we are all breathing clean and natural air. We have been enjoying the mobility of modern transportation that we have chosen not to see the pollution and environmental hazards that comes with it. We have been living a full life with all the technological advancement and yet we fail to see how we are slowly being enslaved to it. We have been reaping the fruits of these advancements that we have wantonly neglected the negative effects of it in our environment, our health and our children’s future.

As with every movement, there will always be resistance and resistance is great in this one. But in so doing and as we move along, what I beg for us to consider is that we put the best interest of all first before economics comes to play. For what use is a good economy if the people wont benefit from it. What good is money gained when death comes with the pursuit of it

President Kennedy said, “So, let us not be blind to our differences -- but let us also direct attention to our common interests and to the means by which those differences can be resolved. And if we cannot end now our differences, at least we can help make the world safe for diversity. For, in the final analysis, our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this small planet. We all breathe the same air. We all cherish our children's future. And we are all mortal.”

We must start to make the difference we wish to see. We must start even if it seems small and insignificant for big things always comes from the accumulation of small things. We must lead the way to make the change until the leaders follow us. Clean and green technology is the best option to alleviate the growing environmental, health, economic and social concerns for these are all interconnected to each other. Biofuels are the best step towards our own security and independence because homeland security begins with homeland fuel.

Join the movement! Join us, be the change and live a better life!

- BIOENERGY FDC/MPC -

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Presidential quotes aside, I don't think there is any difference among the posters in this thread insofar as striving for a cleaner, healthier environment is concerned. Moreover, in so doing, if we happen to be able to save on fuel expenses, so much the better.

The issue rather is the proof, or in this case, the lack of proof or documentation. GH's request is objective and valid. Nataraki, it will not help your case to turn the thread into a discussion on personalities. It is not about pleasing GH. Trust me, a lot of tsikoteers would appreciate just the facts.

If you are able to address the issues and concerns raised and successfully convince us what you are offering is substantial and has potential, you will have a lot of supporters. Plain and simple.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Ako I am against this jatropha, it is the most stupid program for me and marami na naloko dito. I am sure there is something fishy about this program. Kaya malabo mga documentation. If you have relatives in the
    intelligence service you can locate the few toxicologist in the country,
    why dont you have coffee with them. Ask about the inconvenient truth.

I am not against the plant, I am against the program.

160,000 hectares of poison! they should have planted coconut instead if
    they really want oil. Thay can produce more oil with coconut. And the technology is here. And compromised na ang biosafety ng 160,000 hectares.

Sa akin maling mali ito. Nothing is being discussed about the toxicity of
    the plant.

I would not plant poison. Maganda lang yan kung babayaran ako magtanim
    and I dont have to return the money to the government. Now kung private
    funds Ok din kasi I will be paid for the labor. Masuerte na kung mabalik ang
    capital.

If you have land better plant macapuno, papaya, and vegetable kung investment ang paguusapan. Opinyon ko lang. Kung pera hanap mo.

Ang nakikita ko lang na puede eh kung me oil press ka, mga
    PHP150,000.00 na investment and kaya i process ito. Hawak ko
    oil press ko and I can control the buying price and puede ko isakay
    sa pick up at iuwi later machine ko after pressing oil.
    But to plant it No way!
    Last edited by mark_t; March 20th, 2009 at 12:02 AM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Ayan vegetable oil yields.

http://journeytoforever.org/biodiesel_yield.html

Tanim kayo avocado, pag sawa na kayo o hindi maganda presyo sa market
    press nyo para sa oil. yon pagitan ng mga puno tanim ka vegetables, me pagkain ka
    na me oil ka pa, me natural gas ka pa.
    Last edited by mark_t; March 20th, 2009 at 12:38 AM.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    I am once scam by reading the thread in top gear under the auto detailing and painting. Its the Car MAgic Bulok. hahaha,

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Investment Opportunity in Biofuel Industry!