New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    My credit card has an ADA (auto debit arrangement) for the full balance.
    It is not advisable to have auto debit arrangement, credit cards, mobile phone bills, electricity, etc. If something goes wrong with the system, it will be a major inconvenience to you.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Ewan ko bakit any daming takot sa credit cards? Take advantage of it... It's really handy..sa mga ayaw ng CC, pag nag abroad kayo and check in sa hotel cash binibigay niyo as safety deposit sa hotel? Parang engot naman diba?

Pag meron kayo ka meeting tapos ikaw magbabayad ng bill sa restaurant, cash ibabayad niyo?

Sent from my iPad using Tsikot Car Forums

#retzing
    Agree to this 100%. Credit cards are very useful budget and cash management tools... if you know how to use it that is.

On another note. Never go to the grocery when you are hungry. It increases your chances of doing impulse purchases.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    It is not advisable to have auto debit arrangement, credit cards, mobile phone bills, electricity, etc. If something goes wrong with the system, it will be a major inconvenience to you.
    Only my credit card and e-pass are ADA. For my CC, the debit account is always 0 and I only deposit or transfer the exact amount. There was one instance when the system did not debit so I incurred late charges and finance charges. They reversed it right away. I still have the option to pay for it OTC though. I don't do ADA for other bills, in case I need to contest something, I don't pay for it until it is resolved

BTT: One benefit that I got when I stopped drinking anything flavoured was I pay so much less when eating out because I only drink free (filtered) water

But lately I am getting addicted to coke again and red iced tea
    Last edited by _Cathy_; July 31st, 2014 at 05:56 PM.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Ako naman, MBTC CC ko naka-ADA kasi andun yung mga investment/insurance and other monthly dues ko. Tapos BPI yung mano-mano at primary CC at SA/CA. Sana nga hindi magloko kasi sayang pa rin pera sa MBTC SA kung bigla kainin nang ADA. Although 2 months advan ce deposit lang ako dun at never ko nilalakihan nga. Sa BPI majority of funds.

CC and ATM's are very handy talaga.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Laking tulong din ng mga rebates sa card for Toll and Gas Fees. 500 a month din total rebates ko in a month from Fuel and Toll fees. As long as bayad in full yung bills mo.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    BTT: I installed an app in mine and my wife's gadgets. It captures all our assets, liabilities and investments, maintain a budget and records our daily expenses and provide statistics. Very useful in budgeting as well as forecasting future cash flow. I will know the balances at any given time in the future (plus all expected cash inflow) so I would know where to allocate the funds among different bank accounts. My wife and I record transactions separately and the cloud will take care of updating the balances. So no chance for me to undeclare income unless I intercept it before it hits the bank.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    BTT: I installed an app in mine and my wife's gadgets. It captures all our assets, liabilities and investments, maintain a budget and records our daily expenses and provide statistics. Very useful in budgeting as well as forecasting future cash flow. I will know the balances at any given time in the future (plus all expected cash inflow) so I would know where to allocate the funds among different bank accounts. My wife and I record transactions separately and the cloud will take care of updating the balances. So no chance for me to undeclare income unless I intercept it before it hits the bank.

Can you share the app's name?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Home Budget. Available for Android and IOS. You can try the lite version first and if you like it you can buy the premium with the sync function.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567