New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Sarap magbasa ng tips.

ang problema ang hirap gawin sa totoong buhay

On our part i'm thankful magkaiba kami ugali ni esmi regarding finances and i will give her the credit kasi kung magka ugali kami malamang saan na kaya kami pupulutin.

Lately i practice paying in cash yung mga purchase na "want" lang not "need"

Sisipa sayo na iba talaga pag cash ang huhugutin mo sa bulsa mo at iaabot mo para ibayad parang ang sakit sa pakiramdam.
    Last edited by cast_no_shadow; July 31st, 2014 at 09:52 AM.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Sarap magbasa ng tips.

ang problema ang hirap gawin sa totoong buhay

On our part i'm thankful magkaiba kami ugali ni esmi regarding finances and i will give her the credit kasi kung magka ugali kami malamang saan na kaya kami pupulutin.
    So spending is like *** din pala, you're the gas pedal, she's the brakes. hehehe

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    So spending is like *** din pala, you're the gas pedal, she's the brakes. hehehe
    Parang *** nga brod hehe

gusto mo pa kaso ayaw na niya hehe

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    leaving your ATM and credit cards at home, defeated the purpose of having them... #YOLO

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Parang *** nga brod hehe

naks! yan ang gusto ko sayo tukayo...pinapaganda mo image mo...baka baligtad sa totoo ikaw ang hinde na kaya

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    naks! yan ang gusto ko sayo tukayo...pinapaganda mo image mo...baka baligtad sa totoo ikaw ang hinde na kaya
    TSE! hehehehe

7. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Parang *** nga brod hehe

talaga naman kahit saan naisasama pa rin talaga

Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    hehehehe kailangan na ng Rogin E

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by greenlyt View Post
    talaga naman kahit saan naisasama pa rin talaga

hehehehe kailangan na ng Rogin E
    Robust daw sabi ni tulfo. :rofl:

9. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    ^
    how much do you love your wife :D

BTT
    ako, ilang years na akong walang card, tingnan ko hanggang kailan ako tatagal

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Instead of using envelop, open a separate bank account and transfer money there. More convenient and you can transfer the exact amount.
    My credit card has an ADA (auto debit arrangement) for the full balance. I just deposit the amount near the due date. I like to see the cash because it helps me be more aware of my spending. I had a short episode of spending so much on online purchases because I did not feel the pinch with my card. So now every time I make an online purchase, I take the cash equivalent out of my wallet and place it on an envelope.

I agree. Waive din annual fee if nakakabayad ka diligently and yes, points are actually discounts in the form of rebates. However small, it is still savings imho. Tama din sabi dito na just make sure the cash for it is separated already para alam mo na may pambayad ka. hehe
    I worked shortly at the credit card collections department when I was a fresh grad. I was so surprised to find out that many white collar workers are letting their cards revolve paying only the minimum due. It does not take a rocket scientist to know that it will take you more forever to pay this off assuming you pay religiously with no additional purchases. I think my friend computed it at 18 years ata. I forgot the amount at 3.5% interest.

You cannot spend money you don't have. People who can't control this cannot own a card.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast