New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [SIZE=2] peeps,

meron naman name yung business ngayon, pero since yun yung name nung original owner, we plan to change the name.

Its a Water Refilling Station business somewhere in Las Piñas.

sana something catchy & creative para maganda din lagyan ng design sa mga labels (on bottles & ads)

TIA
    [/SIZE]

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    heto naisip kahit corny yun iba ha? madaling araw na eh :

1. Lavita..fresh drinking water station..
    2. ClearWater refilling station
    3. Live Strong.. uso baller band nito eh... parang taiwan o korean drink din ang dating ehehehe
    4. Watergate.. lalong napapanahon!
    5. as you can see pa walang hiya ng walang hiya ang aking suggestions ito finale....KATAS..

matutulog na ako... sige goodluck kapag may napili ka libreng tubig ako ha?.. alabang lang ako ehehehe!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I would suggest a name that would be similar to a known brand....design of which would be good to follow the known brand. I don't think a catchy brand/name would sell water. I would think that "assurance" that it is a clean water and a good price would make me buy water from an "unknown" supplier.

I would also worry on marketing and pricing the product instead of worrying the "branding" issue. As you would see the competion in the water business is plainly just too tough (too many). Branding is no longer an issue because of everyone else is just a band wagon.

Pricing is a major issue if you have too much competion. Niche marketing would be a good strategy so you should study you area and the strenghts and weaknesses of your company and your competitors.

Pasensya na at napaka broad ng idea ko...but I assure you these are the best basic guidelines that you should look into.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [SIZE=2] honestly, the business is being managed by my bf... he just needs recommendations for the name change...

when it comes to the quality and prices, wala naman syang problema... kelangan lang po nya ng bagong pangalan na ireregister sa DTI.

tanging PANGALAN lang po ang hinihingi namin...

maraming salamat po sa mga makapagbibigay ng pangalan...
    [/SIZE]

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    check na lang kung existing na mga ito
    - oasis
    - coolwaters
    - geyser
    - mist / morning mist
    - cool stream
    - mirage
    - H204U

good hunting!