heto naisip kahit corny yun iba ha? madaling araw na eh :
1. Lavita..fresh drinking water station..
2. ClearWater refilling station
3. Live Strong.. uso baller band nito eh... parang taiwan o korean drink din ang dating ehehehe
4. Watergate.. lalong napapanahon!
5. as you can see pa walang hiya ng walang hiya ang aking suggestions ito finale....KATAS..
matutulog na ako... sige goodluck kapag may napili ka libreng tubig ako ha?.. alabang lang ako ehehehe!
I would suggest a name that would be similar to a known brand....design of which would be good to follow the known brand. I don't think a catchy brand/name would sell water. I would think that "assurance" that it is a clean water and a good price would make me buy water from an "unknown" supplier.
I would also worry on marketing and pricing the product instead of worrying the "branding" issue. As you would see the competion in the water business is plainly just too tough (too many). Branding is no longer an issue because of everyone else is just a band wagon.
Pricing is a major issue if you have too much competion. Niche marketing would be a good strategy so you should study you area and the strenghts and weaknesses of your company and your competitors.
Pasensya na at napaka broad ng idea ko...but I assure you these are the best basic guidelines that you should look into.