New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    ^

Another technique we use is sinasabayan namin yung ratoon ng isa or dalawang cane tips. That way, when the cane matures, mas marami yung cane stalks for cutting equating to higher yield per hectare. However, this would entail manual labor in planting the cane tips beside the ratoons.

If you have questions along the way, I'm just around.

Goodluck on your business venture, and thank you also!
    well maybe thats the secret why your farm is above average yield!

yes, you're a gem of info and experience..definitely i will come back to you for more advices...
    thank u!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    A photo of Sugarlandia!

image.jpg

3. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    A photo of Sugarlandia!

image.jpg
    sweet and lovely
    nice farm

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^

Not ours boss, technically its the farm of my in-laws. I just took a picture of it with the sugar mill operating in the background. Swerte nila, trucking cost of cane from farm to mill is next to nil.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    morningbliss,

when are you planning to go to marsse? how much is the seminar cost?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    morningbliss,

when are you planning to go to marsse? how much is the seminar cost?
    hello sir yebo,
    actually the requirement is at least 2 person should be attending para magproceed ung seminar...ung schedule is normally December to January during the weekends..

share ko na lang ung message nung contact ko sa marsse;

"We require at least 2 people in attendance to push through with a seminar. If you are only 1 person attending, we need to group you with other people. Or if you are 2 people attending, we can schedule a Saturday in January that works for you. The fee is P8,000 per person (inclusive of lunch, afternoon snack and VAT) from 9am-5pm. We have a guest room in the farm available for 1 person or 1 couple where you can choose to stay overnight for an additional P2,000 per person (inclusive of dinner, breakfast, VAT).
    Best,
    Angela

ung plan ko kasi is paguwi ko...Dec 20 ung dating ko from abroad bale Friday un...Then Dec.21 un ung plan ko...un din ung sinabi ko sa kanila and they will get back at me regarding the sched kasi malamang ipapair pa nila ako sa ibang aatend na willing sa ganung date...

kasi after nun, deretso na ako uwi sa province namin para at least mas wide na ung perspective ko at makapagisip ng maayos for 2 weeks vacation
    if pwede ka sa ganung date sir, pwede na tau sabay...

7. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    ^

Not ours boss, technically its the farm of my in-laws. I just took a picture of it with the sugar mill operating in the background. Swerte nila, trucking cost of cane from farm to mill is next to nil.
    ah ganun ba..wla ka din ba plans to invest sa sarili mong sugarcane plantation?
    sorry, dko nagets ung "next to nil" hehe..

8. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    MARSSE Tropical Timber Plantations: Sustainable Tree Farm Development and Management Seminar | 02/10/2013
    Sustainable Tree Farm
    Development and Management Seminar
    TERMS AND CONDITIONS
    General Information
    A one-day seminar on the practical knowledge and applications utilized by MARSSE Tropical Timber Plantations in sustainably establishing, developing and managing tropical timber plantations.
    MARSSE Tropical Timber Plantations is a Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR)-certified and registered private agro-forestry plantation, specializing in Honduras Mahogany and Teak timber wood. It has won the DENR Likas Yaman Award for Environmental Protection in 2011 and for Responsible Forestry in 2003. Visit us at www.marssetropicaltimber.com.
    The seminar is conducted only on weekends, and on-site at the MARSSE tree farm in Barangay San Vicente, Umingan, Pangasinan, Philippines.
    This exclusive instruction can accommodate a minimum of 2 participants and a maximum of 6 participants. The seminar includes lunch and afternoon snacks.
    Resource People
    Mario B. Sebastian Jr., President and CEO of MARSSE Tropical Timber Plantations, is a BS Management graduate of the Ateneo de Manila University with almost 2 decades of hands-on experience establishing and managing the family-owned and operated tree farm alongside his father, MARSSE Tropical Timber Plantations Founder Mario S. Sebastian.
    Marco B. Sebastian, COO of MARSSE Tropical Timber Plantations, is a BS Environmental Science graduate of the Ateneo de Manila University with half a decade experience managing MARSSE tree farm with his brother and father.
    Seminar Outline and Schedule
    Time
    Itinerary
    08:00 AM
    Registration and Orientation
    09:00 AM
    Land Preparation, Nursery Establishment and Maintenance Tour
    12:00 NN
    Lunch
    01:00 PM
    Plantation Establishment and Maintenance
    02:00 PM
    Harvesting and Processing Operations
    03:00 PM
    Afternoon Snack
    03:30 PM
    Private Consultation
    04:00 PM
    End of Seminar
    MARSSE Tropical Timber Plantations: Sustainable Tree Farm Development and Management Seminar | 02/10/2013
    Appointment Scheduling
    The seminars are done by appointment only, with a minimum of two participants per day, and are conducted on Saturdays or Sundays only. Appointments should be requested by email at rocelyn.sebastian*marssetropicaltimber.com and will be accommodated based on schedule availability.
    Since this is an on-site working seminar, participants are requested to arrive on time in order to maximize the allocated time. Lateness is not subjected to a discounted rate.
    A 7-day notice is required to cancel or reschedule an appointment date. Email at rocelyn.sebastian*marssetropicaltimber.com or call +63-917-5231602 to cancel or reschedule.
    Fee and Payment
    The one-day seminar fee is Php 8,000.00 per head with a minimum of two participants. It includes the lecture-proper, an on-site privileged tour of the MARSSE tree farm, lunch and afternoon snack. Email any dietary restrictions upon appointment confirmation.
    A bank deposit of 50% of the total amount is required upon appointment confirmation to reserve the preferred date. Email the scanned copies of (1) the bank deposit slip and (2) the signed Terms and Conditions document to rocelyn.sebastian*marssetropicaltimber.com.
    A map and directions to the MARSSE tree farm will be emailed upon payment clearing or confirmation of reservation fee.
    The 50% balance payment of cash is due upon arrival at the seminar site.
    Clothing and Other Requirements
    The seminar entails a walking tour of the MARSSE tree farm. Participants are encouraged to dress appropriately for the visit. Light clothing (shirts with long sleeves, jeans or long pants), rubber shoes or hiking shoes, a hat or cap, a hand towel and a change of shirt are recommended. Please bring personal bottled water for rehydration while walking.
    Participants should be in good health to be able to partake in the walking tour and live demonstrations the seminar requires.
    An orientation will be conducted prior to the walking tour on the policies and proper decorum inside the plantation. Participants must not separate from the group at any time during the entire seminar.
    Participants shall be accompanied by the MARSSE Resource People inside the plantation. Participants and non-participants (i.e. drivers) are not allowed to wander on their own within the premises. Seminar non-participants (i.e. drivers) should remain with their service vehicles at all times.
    Smoking and alcohol is absolutely prohibited.
    Mobile phones, cameras and other valuables must be kept by the participants in their person. Bags and other personal items shall be kept locked in their service vehicle.
    The responsibilities of the Company are limited only during the duration of the activities within the plantation.
    The Company shall not be held liable for any untoward incidents due to deliberate violation of rules and regulations imposed by the Company, negligence on the part of the participants, unforeseen events by nature, force majeure and assumption of risk by the participants themselves.
    Documentation and Privacy Rules
    Taking photos are allowed only at selected areas of the MARSSE tree farm.
    Taking videos of the seminar and the MARSSE tree farm is strictly prohibited.
    Proper credits should be attributed to MARSSE Tropical Timber Plantations for the use of any photos taken at the seminar site.
    I hereby agree to abide to the abovementioned Terms and Conditions.
    CONFORME:
    1. Printed name and signature
    Date Signed
    2. Printed name and signature
    Email Address
    Address
    Mobile Number

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by morningbliss View Post
    hello sir yebo,
    actually the requirement is at least 2 person should be attending para magproceed ung seminar...ung schedule is normally December to January during the weekends..

ung plan ko kasi is paguwi ko...Dec 20 ung dating ko from abroad bale Friday un...Then Dec.21 un ung plan ko...un din ung sinabi ko sa kanila and they will get back at me regarding the sched kasi malamang ipapair pa nila ako sa ibang aatend na willing sa ganung date...

call! dec 21 nasa pinas ako nun. i'll send an email to the contact you posted and ask for a schedule on that date. i'll pm you also my contact details.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    call! dec 21 nasa pinas ako nun. i'll send an email to the contact you posted and ask for a schedule on that date. i'll pm you also my contact details.
    ayos sir! add mo nalang si angela sa facebook...search mo "Marsse Tropical Timber"
    then inform mo lang na willing ka din on dec 21 and pwede mo nadin ako banggitin para mag proceed ung seminar