New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    San po ba ko pwedeng makakuha ng informations about sa franchising ng yellow cab? Mga requirements at yung offer nilang services.

Sa madaling salita, info about sa franchising ng yellow cab..

Salamat po..

Pde pakipost naman ung link or any other ways na makuha ko ung information..

Salamatski.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kenneth2001 View Post
    mawalang galang na po sa inyong lahat. nagpapakilala po. ako si kenneth ng paranaque. gusto ko lang pong humingi ng payo tungkol sa negosyo. kahit na anong negosyo at ang puhunan ay mga 200 thousand lang. salamat po
    You might want to invest it in the stock market first and let it grow. P200k is too small. Even if you're able to get a return of 50% p.a. on your investment, that's only 100k per year. It's not worth it IMO. (c'mon softop, what's your point?? )

Anyway, my point is, running a business is no joke. When you hear people say it gives you more time for yourself and your family.. and freedom, blah blah blah, unless you are in the tourism or "hobbyist/enthusiast" business, well, let me break it to you bud... it's not true. (where is this going?? )

What, I'm trying to say, really, is... think about it first!

P10M invested in a franchise like Yellowcab could give you a steady stream of cashflow monthly if managed properly. Maybe 8-12% p.a.? Too conservative for my taste if you ask me but maybe for others, it's enough already. I guess it depends on one's plans and objectives. It depends on one's investment portfolio... what most of us would try to illustrate and describe it in a powerpoint-like presentation as- A Pie! (hehe, naloko na!)

Good luck!

Ps. Assuming you had the chance to invest your hard-earned P10M in, lets say, a publicly listed company like PNB last Mar 5, 2010 at 22.50 per share, approximately P26M na ang value nyan ngayon (it closed at 60 bux today) ... a cooool P16M profit in less than 7 months is not that bad eh? Think about it! Enjoy the ride guys!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
Franchising yellowcab