New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    oh, btw, $10000 ang minimum investment ngayon ng PFEC pati ang FXCM same lang din...

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I believe FXCM is the better alternative. I think there's an exclusive agent for FXCM here. If you're interested pls. PM me.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Any kind of business needs capital and knowledge. In the field of forex trading, being well trained and educated is required. There are also forex trading blogs available over the internet that gives updated market information, tips and advises in order to achieve success.

Forex Trading Blog

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    attended and almost work for a forex trading firm early 2001 fresh graduate lang ako that time. about to start and trade my personal money that time minimum was U$10k...

my parents talk to me and discourage me to work for that firm buti na lang nakinig ako after a couple of months na raid ng NBI. boiler room pala...f*cking Malaysian owners, bibilib ka talaga eh yun team leader namin that time AIM graduate tapos he was driving Porsce...

I did the whole nine yards with that firm "apprenticeship", trade with a dummy account for a couple of months etc...although marami kumita nun 9/11 at least yun ang front nila and nakita ko ...

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Kalokohan naman mga LOCAL FOREX firms... I trade with Oanda as low as 0.5 pips for EUR/USD and 0.8 for USD/JPY.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Forex Trading (PFEC)