New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Please accept our sincerest apologies for this mishap. Misdelivered items is quite complicated to resolve. You were discounted 100% right?

Our customer service is trained to answer replies quickly. I'll investigate why the replies stopped. Let us make it up to you if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by loisa617 View Post
    DO NOT BUY from this site kung ayaw nyo masayang pagod at pera nyo. I bought an item from them, waited for 14days, then after 14days I received an email from them that my order status was complete, received/picked up by my authorized representative....which is wala naman akong ibang taong binigyan ng authorization to receive my package on my behalf and my order was supposed to be delivered to my shipping address. In short, NAWALA ANG ORDER KO. Tumawag ako sa customer service nila at ang sabi iimbistigahan daw. After 2days, tumawag sila at sinabi na NAGKAMALI daw ang logistics nila at nai-deliver sa ibang address!!! Until now, more than one month na hindi na nila marecover yung order ko. Hindi na din sila sumasagot sa chat, email, at phone inquiries ko. Very unprofessional tong site na to. Wasted time and money.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by shalomsiy View Post
    Please accept our sincerest apologies for this mishap. Misdelivered items is quite complicated to resolve. You were discounted 100% right?

Our customer service is trained to answer replies quickly. I'll investigate why the replies stopped. Let us make it up to you if possible.
    Mr. Siy,

I suggest fix this ASAP. Mis delivered items are not complicated if you are controlling your logistics, simple as reverse logistics protocol.

Update the thread for any development to help our fellow tsikoteer.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Customer was already refunded 100%. Seems it's a mishap on LBC's end. Item was delivered to a wrong address and wrong person

Quote Originally Posted by CLAVEL3699 View Post
    Mr. Siy,

I suggest fix this ASAP. Mis delivered items are not complicated if you are controlling your logistics, simple as reverse logistics protocol.

Update the thread for any development to help our fellow tsikoteer.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    wala bang voucher discount dyan?

Quote Originally Posted by bestPal99 View Post
    Ok naman sa galleon actually. As of now maganda na process nila active ang customer service nila they always remind about my order status. Guys kahit naman sa atin nangyayare yung mga ganitong klaseng pagkakamali, ika nga tao lang. In that reason siguro kaya mas gumanda na yung service and support nila sa mga custmers kasi learning nadin nila yun sa mistake na ito.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234