New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    nangyari sakin ung less than 1k meralco bill

since i live alone now and not in the house all day the only thing consuming power is the ref and some neglible standby power

sa sobra baba ng bill nagpadala ng tao ang meralco to investigate
    Wow! We have a 90s ref and I think that's the reason why our Meralco is on the higher side even without using ac

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Impossible ang 1k per month on Meralco. It depends on how large your house is pa.
    Solar!

I wasn't a believer until a friend got his install. Kinaya nga mag zero bill. But medyo oversized din yung solar install nya and he has a backup battery.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    If you have the budget, anyone can have zero bill ... the thing one needs to know is how long ROI is ...

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Kamiya View Post
    Solar!

I wasn't a believer until a friend got his install. Kinaya nga mag zero bill. But medyo oversized din yung solar install nya and he has a backup battery.
    so,
    what was his usual monthly bill before solar,
    what is his initial investment,
    and what is his estimated ROI ?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by suv View Post
    Ako napapansin ko kung kailan mas kumikita eh doon lalo nagtitipid. Pero babaguhin ko na ito attitude ko. Life is unpredicable so kaialangan ko na gumastos.
    Magkano na limit ng credit card mo, kags?

Sent from my CPH1911 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Kamiya View Post
    Solar!

It's not practical for us since our bill isn't that high

Quote Originally Posted by Mask Rider Blac View Post
    Magkano na limit ng credit card mo, kags?

Sent from my CPH1911 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    He can't reply kasi banned na.

I have a question pala, I have an impression that you're with retail banking? What's the average credit limit ba? I think my credit limit isn't high enough. I browsed a discussion on PH redt and a lot of them have millions in credit limit and they talk about it so casually They don't sound like they are older naman

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008

... again??!!

so,
    what's his next avatar?

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    may mga banks na mataas magbigay nang CL.. meron namang kuripot.. yung HSBC ko more than 20 years na hindi nadagdagan ang CL.. ayun ni close ko na..

yung sa PSBank / Metrobank and Security bank parehong galante magbigay nang CL..

It's not practical for us since our bill isn't that high

I have a question pala, I have an impression that you're with retail banking? What's the average credit limit ba? I think my credit limit isn't high enough. I browsed a discussion on PH redt and a lot of them have millions in credit limit and they talk about it so casually They don't sound like they are older naman

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008

not a banker, but

it's probably based on one's perceived capacity to spend and pay, as gleaned from his previous performance, and on his perceived income.
    my CC provider wanted to give me their precious-metal card with its high ceiling.
    ako na yung tumanggi. "i don't need it", as my expenses are so predictable. besides, "papano kung ma-nakaw?".

i once saw what our office support staff's CC ceiling was.
    "it's so ... small... compared to mine."

buhat bangko-the-upuan.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    sabi nung friend kong banker.. minsan daw yung CL na binibigay nila eh half nang annual income mo..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast