New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I am such a dinosaur. I've been buying almost everything online now and some sellers have the Gcash and Paymaya option but I don't know how to use it. I downloaded both apps but I am not sure how I can load money there (since I do not go out of the house)

I don't know why some people prefer Gcash? Is it because of the anonymity because you only give your mobile number?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I am such a dinosaur. I've been buying almost everything online now and some sellers have the Gcash and Paymaya option but I don't know how to use it. I downloaded both apps but I am not sure how I can load money there (since I do not go out of the house)

I don't know why some people prefer Gcash? Is it because of the anonymity because you only give your mobile number?
    Ako ayoko ng online banking. Still I chose to use Gcash, ang simple lang naman kase download the app and create account. You may or may not have your account verified.

Hindi ko lang talaga magawa mag link nung bank account like other users do. I feel they can dip anytime their hands sa account ko hehe and pag nagka issue i feel ang toxic nung dadaan ka sa requests, investigation bago magkaron reversals.

I just maintain na meron siya load usually 4K is max. Sanay lang ako mag cash in sa 7-11 meron kiosk enter your number then pay sa cashier.

Sa panahon ngayon na puros online ang transaction very convenient ito versus hahanap ka at pipila sa bank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    i have my bank account linked with gcash.
    me token verification naman pag magcash in.

ot. paypal ph and paypal are different pala. was trying to link my paypal US pero ayaw tanggapin ng gcash dati.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Think of them somewhat like a localized Paypal.

It will be more convenient to add a debit or credit card as the source of cash. Like Paypal, the service obfuscates the transaction so you don't need to give your credit card info to pay for something. But unlike Paypal, you need to have the necessary cash credits in your GCash or Paymaya account to be able to transact. (Paypal just gets the funds directly from your credit card at the point of transaction).

Without a credit/debit card, you can load it up by paying cash over the counter such as in 7-11, online banking, or remittance centers, among many others.

"Cashless" transactions among friends and relatives are also quicker. All you need is your phone.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    So this could now replace the debit card we buy from banks? Just enroll your paymaya or gcash account to your bank account and fund online whenever you need to buy something.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Not only for purchases online but also for payments of utility bills, governmemt bureaus and so much more.

I have 2 fully verified gcash accounts, 1 fully verified paymaya and 1 bayad center account.

These are all linked to my bank account. Paying all BIR, SSS, HDMF contributions of clients. Very convenient.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Plus Gcash earns interest of 4% per annum. Better than bank savings accounts. Only drawback is that insurance is only up to 100k vs 500k in PDIC banks.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gcash online sevices have been very bad this april and may.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gcash user here. We pay most of our utilities via Gcash since its convenient and you don't need to queue on payment centers. Plus it reduces the risks of exposing your banking details when making online payments.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    GCASH

Lagi lang ako sa 7–11 cash in, max is 4,999 per cash in pero pwede mo naman ulit ulitin. If I will use my CC for cash in may limit din ba?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast