New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    That is what I see when I choose send money. I had my face scanned and after that is the information

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    NO. They still asked for selfie to be fully verified to send money

NO. They still asked to be fully verified to send money

That is weird. I cannot check since mine is fully verified.

You comply naman kung bank requirement, bakit ito hesitant ka? Same lang naman IMO.

Bank asks you to fill up forms, copy of your ID and take your picture also.

Hindi naman nga sapilitan, if ayaw mo then wag. Do You Use Payment Apps (Gcash or Paymaya)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    That is weird. I cannot check since mine is fully verified.

You comply naman kung bank requirement, bakit ito hesitant ka? Same lang naman IMO.

Bank asks you to fill up forms, copy of your ID and take your picture also.

Hindi naman nga sapilitan, if ayaw mo then wag. Do You Use Payment Apps (Gcash or Paymaya)

Bawal mag express ng negative opinion ko? Is this supposed to be an all positive feedback for gcash?

Laking difference naman ng bank account sa gcash account and like I mentioned sa Union Bank ang dali mag register, just provide your account number and pin. My close friends don't have gcash and paymaya, it's for the same reason thay they don't wanna get verified. So I'm not alone here. I was thinking kasi sila na lang magbayad sa seller (and these are friends na we transfer money to each other so it is not because ayaw nila, amount is P300 lang) Hindi naman lahat ng tao open sa online everything. Marami pa nga ayaw mag register ng online banking.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Long time PayPal user here. It’s the most trusted way of paying for my EBay purchases.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Bawal mag express ng negative opinion ko? Is this supposed to be an all positive feedback for gcash?

Laking difference naman ng bank account sa gcash account and like I mentioned sa Union Bank ang dali mag register, just provide your account number and pin. My close friends don't have gcash and paymaya, it's for the same reason thay they don't wanna get verified. So I'm not alone here. I was thinking kasi sila na lang magbayad sa seller (and these are friends na we transfer money to each other so it is not because ayaw nila, amount is P300 lang) Hindi naman lahat ng tao open sa online everything. Marami pa nga ayaw mag register ng online banking.

Wala naman nagbawal sayo, meron ba?

Yung sa Unionbank naman sounded like may account ka na already of course hassle free na i-link sa app yun. Iba yung initial enrollment.

Eh now ganun policy nila, again if hindi ka amenable then wag.

Like you kaya ako nag Gcash para dyan sa mga online sellers na yan, still if may COD mas prefer ko pa din COD. And I will never link it to my bank account.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Wala naman nagbawal sayo, meron ba?

Yung sa Unionbank naman sounded like may account ka na already of course hassle free na i-link sa app yun. Iba yung initial enrollment.

Eh now ganun policy nila, again if hindi ka amenable then wag.

Like you kaya ako nag Gcash para dyan sa mga online sellers na yan, still if may COD mas prefer ko pa din COD. And I will never link it to my bank account.

Kung ayaw ko walang pumipilit sakin, kailangan pa ba yan remark na yan?

Inulit ulit pa. "Kung ayaw mo, di wag" That is so unnecessary.

Last edited by _Cathy_; June 5th, 2020 at 03:03 PM.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Kung ayaw ko walang pumipilit sakin, kailangan pa ba yan remark na yan?

Inulit ulit pa. "Kung ayaw mo, di wag" That is so unnecessary.

If you don’t find it necessary, why dwell on it? Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion.

CNS was just making the point that nobody is forcing you to do so. I guess there is nothing wrong about that.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    It's up already. Good thing because I needed to transfer cash from my BPI to Gcash to Shopee Pay

10. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    What's GCredit? Does it work like your regular credit card where you don't pay any interest or other fees as long you pay before due date?

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast