New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Delivery apps have proven to be very valuable during the lockdown. Please share your tips and experiences using delivery apps. Which one do you use the most?

I need to learn to make use of delivery apps as it's supposed to be a fast, convenient and cheap way to send and receive items/goods Do You Use Delivery Apps? (Grab, Lalamove, Mr Speedy etc.)

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    yes we use them a lot (sa work)

both grab and lalamove

coz we also sell stuff that can be delivered by motorcycle those apps are super useful to us

parang meron ka motorcycle messenger on standby but you don't need to keep them on the payroll

natutuwa mga customer sobra bilis daw

we can be chatting on messenger right now and the customer can receive his order within an hour or 2

re payment for delivery: either we pay or the customer pays depende sa usap namin

3. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Is there a guarantee or safety mechanism to ensure that your package will not be lost or stolen?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    i don't know and i don't mind if there's no "safety mechanism"

if there was some kind of "safety mechanism" or added insurance cost they'll become less appealing for both sender and receiver

the only "safety mechanism" there is is you can get the driver's name, take a photo of his face + plate number of his motorcycle/vehicle

and worst case you can complain mismo sa grab/lalamove

pero sa experience namin wala pa lost or stolen item

ang problema lang na-encounter namin is sometimes a messenger will refuse the item due to size

medyo malaki para sa motor pero may mga nag a-accept parin (so hit or miss)

minsan binibigyan namin ng added tip para tanggapin

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    if your item is too valuable (like jewelry / watch) then deliver it personally

pag items worth only a few thousand bucks i'm willing to risk having a stranger deliver it for me

--

may mga customer gusto COD

so you gotta look for a messenger who's willing to pay for the item upon pickup (pabili)

amazing that there are messengers who carry around several thousands in cash for that
    Last edited by uls; June 10th, 2020 at 10:58 AM.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Delivery apps have proven to be very valuable during the lockdown. Please share your tips and experiences using delivery apps. Which one do you use the most?

I need to learn to make use of delivery apps as it's supposed to be a fast, convenient and cheap way to send and receive items/goods Do You Use Delivery Apps? (Grab, Lalamove, Mr Speedy etc.)

Kaya ako nagregister as Lalamove driver dahil nakita kong mas bebenta sila ngayong quarantine.

Nagamit ko na rin yung Lalamove as a customer at maayos naman. Namomonitor mo yung driver kasi natatrack mo sya sa app kung nasan na sya. Tapos ngayon may chat feature na rin so pwede na kayo dun mag-usap. Wala pa naman akong nabalitaan na nagoyo sa Lalamove o Grab. Laking tulong nyan sa mga online sellers. Kahit yung sister-in-law ko kinokontrata na ko sa pagdeliver ng soju nya eh.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    from another thread:

Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    The wonders of grab! This is so much faster and cheaper than using your vehicle to pick up or deliver stuff

exactly

which is why we use it to deliver small items to customers

customers don't wanna come to our physical store coz of traffic/hassle, we don't like delivering small items by ourselves for the same reason

kaya etong grab/lalamove napakalaking tulong

8. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    We tried lalamove, speedy, moveit at trasportify ok naman sila from our experience. Big factor kung pwede I-schedule ung pickup hirap kasi kumuha ng rider during time like this. Mabilis talaga ung delivery ng item at may real time location ng rider.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    One time I ordered BBB from robinsons cybergate? Grabfood used a "walker" instead of a rider. It was a1km walk. I gave a her a 50peso tip. Parents would walk to this mall too i guess people can walk that far😅

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I'm so amused with grab. Madali lang pala magpa deliver. Laking savings instead of using a car to pick up or send over stuff! What a difference 10 yrs makes. Dati it wasn't easy to just send stuff or food over dahil it consumes so much time and energy. Yung gifts ko kay UF nag pile up na pero ayoko pa rin padala sa Ortigas kaya sa Makati ko pa rin pinadala, super fast and cheap!!!

Last edited by _Cathy_; August 31st, 2020 at 05:46 PM.

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast