New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: When riding an airplane, where do you normally take your seat?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • First Class

2 5.26%
  • Business Class

9 23.68%
  • Economy Class

27 71.05%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    before with united i always get upgraded to business or first class.

now with singapore airlines, it's cattle class all the way. never been upgraded either. i always take the aisle seat. if you've flown sia, you know why

2 days from now i will be on a gmg airlines flight from chittagong to dhaka. i think it will be worse than cattle class. sheep and goats as co-passengers hahahaha! wawa naman ako!

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    kung walang available seat sa economy pag CP upgrade to first/business class pero short distance route lang.
    else everytime is economy class lang at low cost carrier pa, tiis na lang para may pambili ng pasalubong.
    palagi ako sa may aisle, pero pag inaantok doon ako sa window seat
    if you've flown sia, you know why
    ser yebo, makinis ba o malambot???

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Normally economy class. Mahal ng business class. Minsan lang naka business class, na upgrade kasi. Pag nanalo sa lotto try ko 1st class.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Business Class - Pag business trip sponsored by my company and if the trip is more than 8 hours.

Economy - Most of the time since I travel around the SEA region where my destinations are just 5 hours or less by air.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    economy class only. no budget for business and first class.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Business Class - Pag official business - Company pays for it.

Economy Class - Pag bakasyon - Lifetime Trip Pass courtesy of my father ( retired PAL employee)

SQ Business Class flight - pag nag seserve ng food or nakikipag usap sa pasahero ang mga FA's nila, they kneel down in front of you.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Economy most of the time.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    90% of the time, I fly coach. Once in a while, I say heck with it and fly business class. I don't really need that much pampering on a flight. I travel light (mostly with just a backpack and no check-ins). If I'm sleepy enough, I can sleep anywhere, even within the confines of coach. I do pick an aisle seat everytime so I can stretch and easily get up to take a wheez.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; October 23rd, 2007 at 07:13 PM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    Altis... Gulfstream G550:

question: hindi ba nakakatakot sumakay sa ganyan? i actually have a fear of flying and i can imagine na malamang turbulent ang flight kapag maliliit na aircraft.

OT: kaya pag boracay, hanggang PAL lang talaga ako kahit nakakahilo ang trip from kalibo to caticlan

10. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    generally, economy. . .
    as to the seat, depends on what the seating arrangement is--if 2-3-2, i would choose a window seat. if 3-4-3, i would go for an aisle seat for an easier time when going to the loo.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Do you fly first class, business class or economy class?