New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Maybe for irrigation lang. Sayang kasi Laguna de Bay is the largest fresh water body in Luzon.

Sa Cavite ba may pwedeng gawing Dam? Sierra Madre?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by 4JGtootsie View Post
    Maybe for irrigation lang. Sayang kasi Laguna de Bay is the largest fresh water body in Luzon.

Sa Cavite ba may pwedeng gawing Dam? Sierra Madre?
    Angat Dam is from Sierra Madre mountains. I think we are trying to preserve this lush forest knowing there are still untouched sanctuary specially in Aurora. This is our longest mountains and it's under Philippines Protected Area Managemet Board. It's crystal clear waterfalls i've heard is mostly in Aurora. Dito ang gusto kong puntahan one day. I don't know in southern part of Sierra. Latest problem in this mountains is illegal logging and hunting.

Cavite? If you look in to map of PI parang walang maraming bundok.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by 4JGtootsie View Post
    What do you think about Laguna de Bay as source of fresh water?
    Like what Mazdamazda said. It is already being used as a source of fresh water as well as a discharge for waste water.

One result of the environmental abuse we have been doing is the lowering of the water level of the lake in recent years. If left unstopped, the entire lake might dry up. It has happened before in Russia and is happening now in Lake Superior, USA.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Hirap maghanap ng source ng tubig. Hindi kasi pwedeng cloud seeding nalang lagi. If we can only gather all the excess water and put in several reserviour.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Desalination Plant is it viable for the P.I.