HSBC [Master & VISA]
    Metrobank [VISA]

aun, puros finance charge na! waaaaaa..
    mahirap nga yan....

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    paano nawaive mga annual fee niyo?

sa akin yun BDO gold card ko lang ang lifetime free ang annual, since I'm one of the founding member...nakasulat sa baba ng name ko sa card "founding member"
    when it's that time of the year, call the customer service, sabihin mo magpapacancel ka na ng card. Most of the card companies, itatransfer ka sa customer retention department tapos they'll ask you "if we waive the annual fee will you retain your card?" yes ka symepre pero sa Citibank hindi pwede to. pag pinacancel mo, puputulin talaga nila...

yung saken nung nakita ko yung annual fee sa bill ko tawag ako sa customer service kung pede i waived, sabi accumulate lang ako 3K then i waived na nila..

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    pag dumating statement ko with the annual fee, tawag agad at pinapawaive agad, payag naman sila lagi pero may processing time pa.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    kaka apply ko lang online. ok kaya shell-citibank?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Cult Zero View Post
    when it's that time of the year, call the customer service, sabihin mo magpapacancel ka na ng card. Most of the card companies, itatransfer ka sa customer retention department tapos they'll ask you "if we waive the annual fee will you retain your card?" yes ka symepre pero sa Citibank hindi pwede to. pag pinacancel mo, puputulin talaga nila...
    Actually, puwede. I'm a Citibank MC holder. Last year, pinapa-cancel ko na kasi sinisingil ako ng annual fee. Eh bihira ko lang gamitin yun kasiI have other cards. Halos wala rin akong frequent user points, less than 100 yata.

Pero pinasa din ako sa isang supervisor, he simply said that we value your business since 1996 pa ako member, kaya we'll waive the fee na lang if you still want to remain a cardholder. Siyempre, I agreed hehehe.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Kakaingit naman po kayo,Me cannot acquire even 1.OFW daw po kasi (seabased) per contract basis,wala pa daw po sila right now for us.Pwede supplement ni wifey pero ayaw ko.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    A supplementary card is almost as good as a primary one... at least the points needed to waive off the annual fee is lower. The only time that it's useless is when you're using it as a reference when applying for a loan/service/etc.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I have BPI classic...more than a week ago, i saw the charge for my annual fee. So the usual, call customer service and request waiver of the fee. After 5 working days, i called to get feedback. Unfortunately, I was denied the waiver. (maybe because I have s.i.p. of 3 more months and around P17k in outstanding balance). My other credit cards naman I have had all the annual fees waived for years now. With this BPI, it was just given to me. So, I rather pay for P550 to stop my s.i.p., pay the balance of s.i.p. and as usual, pay all my outstanding balance. Cancel ko na sya. meron naman ibang credit card companies dito sa pinas. In one year, P550 lang kinita ng bpi sa akin vs their P1250 annual fee.

Just like what other people mentioned here.i also pay my outstanding balance and not carry over balance so i wont incur interest.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    How about Equitable(now BDO)cards, do they waive if you ask them to?

Credit cards [Merged]