View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by catcher View Post
    How about Equitable(now BDO)cards, do they waive if you ask them to?
    Equitable waives their annual charges... dunno about BDO. Never tried it yet. :D

Citibank, no problem getting them to waive annual charges. Just tell them that you have many other cards (from other banks).

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Have anyone tried promos with shell-citibank?

• 3 % rebate1 on Shell fuel purchases at participating Shell Stations.
    • 1 % rebate2 on other retail purchases.
      (exclusions apply)
    • 24-Hour Nationwide Emergency Roadside Assistance
      for emergency towing service and minor on-site repair assistance through International SOS at 632-7000.
    • Free 90-day Auto Personal Accident Insurance coverage up to P1,000,000.
    mukhang ok yun towing at minor repair at saka yun 3% rebate

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    up ko lang.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    anyone suggest good service,, less interest, can waive annual fee,, etc...

thanks

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Metrobank pinaka madaling kausap, madaling mag waive ng annual fee.

HSBC, great service, Mabuhay Miles pa.

Regarding interest rate, pare-pareho lang naman mga credit card companies.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I use Citibank Shell solely for gas and toll payments. I get to offset the annual fee with the rebates that I get. They also have a lot of tie-ins with restaurants (eg free dishes or discount when you use your card). They waived my AF once after I made a complaint re their rude CSR. Other than the CSR issue, I am generally okay with CT.

Another is HSBC Mabuhay Miles. They have a lot of tie-ins with restaurant. My Favorite promo is with Burgoo where you get a free dish for every main dish that you order. Sulit talaga! You can also get rebates with Caltex.

I also suggest that you treat your card as cash (Make sure that you can pay the total amount due every month).

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I have tried BPI and BDO. Ok naman sila pareho pero di naman talaga ako magkakapoblema dahil lagi akong full payer :D

Citibank madaming promos, kaso kung ikaw yung tipong revolver or paminsan later payer pa masakit sila sa ulo. Only get a Citibank if you pay in full, if you do, IMO they are the best.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    in terms of security sa credit card usage...Diners mahigpit...kapag medyo nag deviate ang usage mo sa pattern tatawag ka agad nyan to check kung ikaw nga gumamit...galing di ba...walang palya sa akin iyan lalo na kapag medyo malaki ang purchase...

+1 ako kay tidus regarding citibank's customer service...wag ka lang talaga magde default sa payment...

BDO ang tagal mong maghihintay sa telepono...na bad trip ako nung nagpa activate ako last week...

maganda sa metrobank pwede mong i Auto Debit Arrangement yung utility bills mo...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ask ko lang sa mga experts sa credit cards, naalala ko nung bata pa ako, lagi kong nababasa na walang surcharges sa grocery and fuel if you pay using credit cards. Until now ba ganyan pa rin?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^^^ boybi, meron na ba credit cards nung bata ka? hehehehe

yup, wala akong binabayaran surcharges sa grocery and fuel pag CC gamit...

Credit cards [Merged]