New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Currently working in a known broadcasting company for 3 years and this is same with my past 2 companies, currently i feel drained and burnout. Working in operations dept 24/7 even in holidays and off as i have to respond some office problems remotely. Im thinking of a career change totally career change shifting to transportation company or travel company etc. Guys do you think i can work in this companies as i have no experience or degree? Help guys maybe there is vacant positions in you company hehe. Thanks guys!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    What are you asking for, career advice or a job?

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    no experience=no high paying job. so you've been with a broadcasting company for 3years as a security personnel? no offense im not quite sure what you meant.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Have you accounted for the transferrable skills you can offer your future employer? Not sure which exactly in the broadcasting operation are you handling, but perhaps you may want to try either of the telecommunication companies?
    What exactly are you looking for?
    Anything tied to running operations will always be stressful unless you're just switching knobs on or off or flipping burgers .

Sent from my ASUS_Z00ED using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    From the description, parang sa ABS ka nagwowork.

Usually, people from there that i know, transfer to bpo and find a niche for themselves

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by nubesuke View Post
    Currently working in a known broadcasting company for 3 years and this is same with my past 2 companies, currently i feel drained and burnout. Working in operations dept 24/7 even in holidays and off as i have to respond some office problems remotely. Im thinking of a career change totally career change shifting to transportation company or travel company etc. Guys do you think i can work in this companies as i have no experience or degree? Help guys maybe there is vacant positions in you company hehe. Thanks guys!
    perhaps if you narrated the nature of your job (job description) during the past 3 years, the others can suggest something more up your alley.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    it is a given na sa media ay walang buhay. dyan ka pumasok, so dapat alam mo ang consequences. if they are paying you right naman and they are treating you right, and you are happy with your boss and co-workers, then it is a happy job, maski no hours.

if you want to change careers, then you have to start from the entry level. ang tanong is ok lang ba sa iyo ito? i am sure may kukuha sa iyo, if ever.

one more question. ano ang line of work mo sa media? are you a writer? kasi if you are, you can use your skills to do free lance or consultancy work.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Kaya dead end na media kasi facebook may fake news. Anybody can be a reporter nowadays just create a facebook, undergo the farming procedure for followers and likes the. Share virals. In less than a month, meron ka na fb page na madami followers bogus + authentic. Then gou can change the name of your page, alas may media outfit ka na.

Kaya talagang wala ba sense pa magtarbaho sa mga abs-cbn na yan.

Sent from my Macbook 12"

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Kaya dead end na media kasi facebook may fake news. Anybody can be a reporter nowadays just create a facebook, undergo the farming procedure for followers and likes the. Share virals. In less than a month, meron ka na fb page na madami followers bogus + authentic. Then gou can change the name of your page, alas may media outfit ka na.

Kaya talagang wala ba sense pa magtarbaho sa mga abs-cbn na yan.

Sent from my Macbook 12"
    Thanks for the insight Mocha!

Sent from my P01MA using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Currently working in a known broadcasting company for 3 years and this is same with my past 2 companies, currently i feel drained and burnout. Working in operations dept 24/7...
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    From the description, parang sa ABS ka nagwowork.
    Step 1: Shift to film and video production.

Step 2: Make OB's "Tinapay sa Mundo ng Magdamag."

Step 3: Count money from box office earnings. Profit!