New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    May CAP plan din wife ko nung college siya kaso ayaw i-cover yun tuition niya sa CSB so in short hindi nagamit.... So pwede pa ba namin i-claim yun?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    wow, CAP pays a public relations person to post here in tsikot

how's it going?

nababago na ba ang negative perception sa CAP brand?

palitan niyo nalang pangalan ng company

sira na ang brand

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    The Chinese call it CAP-SIAO... Just ask a Chinese what that means... hehehe

4. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

When you say "paying back", are you just returning the premiums paid years ago? Or ,are you paying for the tuition fees of the plans' beneficiaries?

11.3K:snow:
    Hi ma'am/sir,

Thank you for your question, it will be a case to case basis.

It would be best for you to call the number, as they would be able to answer your question and advise you of the best thing to do.

Sincerely,
    Maria Ann

5. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by badsekktor View Post
    May CAP plan din wife ko nung college siya kaso ayaw i-cover yun tuition niya sa CSB so in short hindi nagamit.... So pwede pa ba namin i-claim yun?
    Hi Sir,

I thinks so Sir, it would actually depend on certain things. As I have said, it would be best to call the office. They should be able to give you advise on what you can and what would be best to do with regards to your wife's account.

Thank you for posting your question.

Sincerely,
    Maria Ann

6. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    wow, CAP pays a public relations person to post here in tsikot

how's it going?

nababago na ba ang negative perception sa CAP brand?

palitan niyo nalang pangalan ng company

sira na ang brand
    Hi Mr./Ms. Uls,

Thank you for the input.

Actually, things has been turning out good. As you observe they are now paying back their plan holders.

With regards to your suggestion about changing the name of CAP Philippines, that is something they do not consider, because as soon as they change their name they will no longer have to pay back the plan holders that invested money in them.

CAP Philippines wants to stay and give back to their plan holders what they deserve.

Sincerely,
    Maria Ann

7. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    The Chinese call it CAP-SIAO... Just ask a Chinese what that means... hehehe
    Well, that is an off comment but its a free country, you can say whatever you want. =)

At least CAP Philippines is trying its best. Well Thats life. Sometimes businesses have difficulties. Do you think CAP wanted that to happen?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Since 1989, when my first child was born, I subscribed with CAP for an educational plan. In 1991, my 2nd child came and again I acquired for another plan. Said plans are made payable in 5 years period and in 1994 and 1996 respectively, I completed their payment and a certificate of completion was sent on my behalf for both. In 1993 and 1996 respectively, I again acquired an educational 5 year plan for my third and fourth child on which we arranged for an annual payment. I paid consecutive 4 years for both, but during the last year of my payment, it was then that CAP Philippines was said to be on a dangling situation. Afterwards, plan holders within our vicinity complained of various irregularities with regards to claims..particularly those enrolled in universities as CAP scholars. With those adverse developments, I decided to stop my last annual payment in CAP for my two younger children. My eldest has now graduated in college, my second child as a third year college student and my third child as a freshman in college..are being enrolled in schools denying the benefits of CAP because of the prevailing stance. I never benefited on CAP opposite to my hopeful expectations for my children before.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    first installment lang ang binabayaran ng cap, paano yung nakapag fully paid na?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    di pwede ang mga numbers na bigay ni ms maria ann

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
CAP planholders demand their money back in full