New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2005
    I have just started a new company called Call Center Learning Institute.
    We are inviting people who want to try the call center industry. My company is offering a free 10 day training (when you pass the exam). After you have successfully passed it, you will be entitled to free training which normally cost P6,000.00. We just opened last January3, 2007 and have started our first batch of 20 agents. After training, we will endorse you to our call center partners for an interview and possible job placement right after. Office is located in Buendia cor Makati Ave. In fact, this office is made up of people coming from tsikot members and referrals. Even our pc!!!

Please email your resume to mikafajardo*yahoo.com and kindly indicate your landline so we may reach you. Testing will done every Monday and training will start the following day. At the moment, I do have a requirement for 65 agents from different call centers and I will be needing more trainees.

The institute will train you to improve your communication skills and improve your chances of getting hired. Also, 98% of those who applied the first time do not get hired because of communication skills being rated as lacking. Let us help you get that career starting and on to more prosperous professional life.

My mobile is 0920-9001002 if you have further questions. You may also post in this thread your questions and I will try to respond as soon as I can.

If this post is not allowed, my apologies to tsikot and just kindly delete it.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    IMO - I would allow this kind of thread since this opens up opportunities for our fellow Tsikoteers.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ano pong schedule for training?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jv20 View Post
    ano pong schedule for training?
    The trainings is from Mondays to Fridays, 8am to 5pm.

For email inquiries, you may email us at cclicorp*yahoo.com

*M2 - videoke tayo sa next sweldo!

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    good day everyone!
    ask q lng qng saan 'toh?
    may makati ba? or ortigas?
    please let me know tnx!

6. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by fireblade View Post
    I have just started a new company called Call Center Learning Institute.
    We are inviting people who want to try the call center industry. My company is offering a free 10 day training (when you pass the exam). After you have successfully passed it, you will be entitled to free training which normally cost P6,000.00. We just opened last January3, 2007 and have started our first batch of 20 agents. After training, we will endorse you to our call center partners for an interview and possible job placement right after. Office is located in Buendia cor Makati Ave. In fact, this office is made up of people coming from tsikot members and referrals. Even our pc!!!

Please email your resume to mikafajardo*yahoo.com and kindly indicate your landline so we may reach you. Testing will done every Monday and training will start the following day. At the moment, I do have a requirement for 65 agents from different call centers and I will be needing more trainees.

The institute will train you to improve your communication skills and improve your chances of getting hired. Also, 98% of those who applied the first time do not get hired because of communication skills being rated as lacking. Let us help you get that career starting and on to more prosperous professional life.

My mobile is 0920-9001002 if you have further questions. You may also post in this thread your questions and I will try to respond as soon as I can.

If this post is not allowed, my apologies to tsikot and just kindly delete it.

sir/mam

just asking lng po if still available p po ung free training nio..tnx

7. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by chazmer View Post
    sir/mam

just asking lng po if still available p po ung free training nio..tnx
    yup..i also want to know if it's still on going...pls reply..

Call Center Training for Free!!!