New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    [SIZE=2]mga tsong, post ko lang to for my friend... selling na kasi fashion / clothing store nya sa davao... baka gusto nyo mag-invest sa isang business lalo na ngayon na tag-hirap ang trabaho..
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]Are you looking for a business to invest in? Do you have what it takes to dictate the trend of the times and run a business?[/SIZE]

A possible and surefire earnings with clothing store in a strategic location inside Gaisano Mall.
    A chique and sleek RTW store located in Gaisano Mall, Davao City is ready for a new management.
    With 80sqm boutique space in a mall, clothing stocks ready, plus 2 human-sized and half-body mannequins included.
    You can earn big bucks for your passion for fashion! Trust me, been there done that! =)
    I spent almost 1.2 million on this boutique, from the architect, boutique color, contractor, racks, lighting, shutters, window glass tat the mall preferred. This boutique was operational since end of November last 2008, Since I was doing a lot of things, family business and i cant ask somebody to look after the store, so im going to sell it to you guys. Please PM or contact me in my number for the monthly revenue and other infomation.
    *** Highly negotiable, JUST ASK ***
    *** Rush sale ***
    For interested RTW store buyers, please contact:

Ms. Xalee
    Embassy Couture
    Store Owner
    0916-6932866

__________________________________________________ _______
    Last edited by denoua; December 13th, 2009 at 12:04 PM. Reason: highlighting

Business investment (RTW store in Davao City) - Clothing / Fashion Boutique