It is essential that we get a coach or a mentor in life specifically in business. Someone who has done what we want to do especially when it comes to success. A coach who already achieved a lot and gained experiences, who will inspire us that if they made it we know deep in our hearts that we can do it too.

What have I got from my coaches in CA2020?

CONFIDENCE- Did you have the feeling that you already did your best on something and thought that it is all that you can do? Only to realize that there is someone greater who is outside of your circle who can see your potential and who always believed in you so much that he/she will push you to the limits of your ability to produce results (whoa! that feels good!). In the end you’ll be surprised that you finished the task just in time.

That is what’s happening to me every time my coaches give me task to accomplish. They believed in me so much that it is one of the reasons that keep me going. They gave me the confidence to make things happen. They also empowered me to take action in my struggles and failures which are all ingredients to my success.

LIFETIME INVESTMENT/EDUCATION- Getting a coach is an investment that will ensure our growth. Aside from Financial Education, our time, effort we should also invest on people around us especially in getting a coach who already have produced results, credible enough to guide and show us the path to success.

GUIDANCE- Having a coach will speed up the progress of our business. They will teach us the how, the techniques and strategies that will help us achieve our goals. Also we have someone who is also committed to contribute to our success.

It’s good to know that I together with the rest of the Core Team members with the guidance of CA2020 coaches our path is clearer. Our mentors are already successful we just need to go through the journey, committed and driven to reach our destination. With a mentor to guide me now I know I want to do more and I can do more. I won’t be tired of Doing It All By Myself.

How could you benefit by getting a Coach?
What would it FEEL LIKE to be guided and motivated to reach your goal?

If your searching for a mentor or community who can support you can check our exclusive website http://www.iloveabundance.com

COACH BENJIE PALAROAN
http://www.ca2020.net