New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    hello guys,

just wanna know because im planning to start a billiards business. 1 table lang naman. anu anu ba ang mga requirements / procedure pag mag-istart ng gantong biz?

what i only have is the money to invest. other than that, i dont have any idea at all. please advise. thanks

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Well, my best buddy and I owned a billiard hall before. We started with just two tables - a billiard table and a "pool" table: yun bang gawa sa kahoy na may picha. He owned the place so we didn't pay rent. We just took out biz permits and sanitary permits from the municipal hall. The only thing I remember that the people at the municipal hall asked us was if our billiard place was near a school.

From our experience, we didn't need to advertise. Once billiard affictionados learned that a new billiard place opened, they just came. However, we did not allow gambling in our joint, which probably led to it's demise 5 years later. If I remember it right, one game is about P 10. Dun sa kahoy na pool table, P 5. Since parang sari-sari store din yung lugar nya, yung tao nya ang bantay namin.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    sir,
    saan mo ilalagay billiard bzness mo? sa haus niyo mismo? y 1 table lang ? kc pag 1 table lang lugi ka kc assuming 8 hours a day ka naka open at the rate of 50/hr, assuming may naglalaro every day at 8 hours so maximum of 400 pesos lang sales mo per day , eh bayad mo pa sa mag babantay, elec. and other like table maintenance, tisa, cue stick etc etc ...

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    I would just like to revive this thread..

Help mga sirs..

I would like to repair my billiard table, do you know anybody who would provide homeservice to re mantle the pool table? Thanks!

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Mas ok nyan bro go to the nearest billiard hall in your area. Ask mo sino nagpo-provide ng mga table nila

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Yun major kita naman sa mga bilyaran comes from the food and drinks e. Kung 1 table ka lang mukhang malulugi ka lang nga.

billiards business - how to start?