New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    150 SLP x 5 pesos = 750 per day x 90 days = 67,500 ... you get ROI in 2-3 months while playing ... if you get bored with the game after that time then it's ok ... even after 1 month, you have 22,000, you sell the Axies and still get your money back ... it's just an alternative compared to playing other games that don't earn anything ...

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Hehehe ... maybe I'm the one misinformed ... anyways, at the very least 150 SLP daily up to 250 for standard teams ... and you have a point, it's not for people who have better sources of income ... but some people have been able to make money by getting scholars and / or breeding ... strike while the iron is hot ... the game is still in beta ...

The metaverse is growing ... we need to be able to understand how to make money from NFTs and the blockchain or we get left behind ... or so they say ... but guess these people have the spare funds to take risks in that space ...
    100 SLP limit for Adventure mode, 50 SLP for daily quests (which are currently disabled). The rest you get if you win in PVP. If you grind it out for a good part of your day sure you’ll get over 200 SLP. Then you have to pay your quota to your Manager which ranges anywhere from 40-60% of your SLP earnings for the day.

As a manager, the income is as passive as managing rental property (i.e. it’s not). You’ll have to pick and train the right scholars, set up their accounts, make sure they don’t get banned, learn the meta, etc.

Kikita ka ba? Oo pwede naman. It’s just not personally my cup of tea. Just as MLM or selling insurance also aren’t my cups of tea.

For me it’s a game that people play to earn, not play to enjoy. So in that sense it’s really more a job. Like any job, there are people who enjoy it so much so it’s a win win for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    150 SLP x 5 pesos = 750 per day x 90 days = 67,500 ... you get ROI in 2-3 months while playing ... if you get bored with the game after that time then it's ok ... even after 1 month, you have 22,000, you sell the Axies and still get your money back ... it's just an alternative compared to playing other games that don't earn anything ...
    I play games for fun, not to earn. I already spend a good part of my day for my job.

My play time is to relax and to enjoy, not to monetize every waking moment.

Gran Turismo & Netflix = fun (for me)
    Axie grinding and PvP = not fun (for me)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jut703; July 14th, 2021 at 09:09 PM.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    somebody bought this axie for 35 ETH

here's the transaction on ronin

1 ETH = $2,171 now

that axie sold for more than $75,000

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    axie is so popular in PH

pwede pang kampanya

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    errr,
    what's an axie?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    errr,
    what's an axie?
    it's a play to earn game

players earn tokens in the game and can be converted to real money

madami pinoy naglalaro niyan ginawang sideline or main source of income

8. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    A hacker stole $625 million from the blockchain behind NFT game Axie Infinity | The Verge

According to Sky Mavis, an attacker used hacked private security keys to compromise the network nodes that validate transfers to and from the Ronin blockchain. That let the attacker quietly withdraw large quantities of Ethereum and USDC. The transfer was discovered today — nearly a week later — when another user attempted to withdraw 5,000 Ethereum through the bridge.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Axie Infinity Leaves Filipino Players Penniless and Defeated

ito yung hesitancy ko sa cryptocurrencies and the likes. Mala ponzi pala ito axie.

ako ang values ko sa pera eh donot always follow the money. Follow what you want to do and somehow the earnings follows. But this is for singles like me walang batang pinaaaral.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    malayong malayo ka mag crypto dahil ATM card and online banking palang takot ka na

wala ka din gcash

gusto mo lang bangko na physical building, human tellers, passbook

kahit gustuhin mo paano ka mag crypto ung pag shift palang to online banking ayaw mo na

mas madami layer pa ang crypto sa online banking

to get money into crypto:

online bank account --> crypto exchange --> crypto wallet

to get money out of crypto

crypto wallet --> crypto exchange --> online bank account

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast