New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Seriously mga sirs, paano niyo nagawa yun?

Todo-ipon?

Todo-iwas gastos?

Sariling business?

Good paying job? Speaking of which, ano ba dapat sa tingin niyo ang basic pay para masabing good paying yung job? (assuming na single in mid 20s)

Sa ngayon, isang second hand na kotse pa lang investment ko at 25 na ko. Kala ko maganda na progress ko pero marami dito nasa mid-20s pa lang milyonaryo na.

Nakakainggit na nakaka-inspire.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    I got my first million at aged thirty....but earned more than a million regularly at age 40.

If you want a stable million level income....you won't get it from being an employee (lalo na sa Pinas) in less than 10years. Negosyo on your own with focus at sipag (focus ka muna bago sipag kasi focus will lead you the right process) will do the trick. Sa sariling negosyo, you don't really need a high investment one to START it ang important ay mabilis mai-roll (maibenta) at sustainable. Once moving na at merun ka ng pera, that's the time you focus for growth. The trick that made you start is sometimes not the same trick that will make you grow. This time you should be alert naman...alert in reading the needs to grow your biz.

Once your biz grow, your next skill it to be able to learn how to maintain it. No biz is forever, merun laging cycle yan...it will come to an end always. That is why you should always be alert for something new to expand on or divert into without loosing focus to the existing biz...sa expansion na eto madalas nagpe-fail ang iba thus leading to their own biz demise.

Manage your finance very well. Sales is not profit. Sales is investement + profit. Kung merun kang gustong bilhin for yourself, never take the money from the investment portion...take only a part of the profit. That way your biz always have funds para umikot. Usually madugo lang to reach the first two to five million. After that everything becomes smooth sailing na (huwag ka lang maging hi-fi living).

3. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    At 23 1st million, at 24 my first sub million car.

If you earn the first, the 2nd is easy enough. Then the curse of millionaires hits u

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

4. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    I spent my first milyon in 2000 to start building a house. Hand to mouth since then. Ngayon AUV na lang ang kaya ng isang milyon.

Meron ako cash na two thousand pesos sa aking wallet.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by pop3corn View Post

If you earn the first, the 2nd is easy enough. Then the curse of millionaires hits u

ano na OB? yung pinaplano mong racket natin...

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by isa1023 View Post
    Seriously mga sirs, paano niyo nagawa yun?

Todo-ipon?

Todo-iwas gastos?

Sariling business?

Good paying job? Speaking of which, ano ba dapat sa tingin niyo ang basic pay para masabing good paying yung job? (assuming na single in mid 20s)

Sa ngayon, isang second hand na kotse pa lang investment ko at 25 na ko. Kala ko maganda na progress ko pero marami dito nasa mid-20s pa lang milyonaryo na.

Nakakainggit na nakaka-inspire.

Hiram ka ng pera sa parents mo to kick start a business, bro., assuming may pera silang ipapahiram sa iyo...

Malaki na ang mga sweldo ngayon,- kaya madaling kumita ng milyon,- pero malaki rin ang gastos...

17.0K:out:

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    start a ponzi scheme

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    start a ponzi scheme
    Magandang raket iyan....

Tried and tested iyan na may todong yumaman....

17.0K:out:

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by pop3corn View Post

\

Kala ko masama maging millyonaryo, magiging di fit at tamad pag mayaman. Mayaman naman parents mo di ba?

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    here, most millionaires before age 30 had help from family (family business, inheritance, family capital)

if you wanna make fast millions here starting from scratch, you have to do something borderline illegal, immoral

like start a pyramid/MLM scheme (take the money, let the pyramid collapse)

doing businesses with the govt (corrupt govt officials award you contracts, they get kickbacks)

stuff like that
    Or start your own religious cult...

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
Anong  age nyo natangap ung 1st million nyo?