New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Ito sa mga naghahanap pa ng sideline kung mabilis kayo mag type.
    Data Encoders Wanted!

Qualifications:
    1. DSL/broadband internet connection (no dial up)
    2. 18 yrs old & above
    3. Typing speed: 30wpm & above
    4. Philippine residents only

This is a part time job. No experience is necessary. No registration fees. No training fees. No cashout on your part. Only qualified applicants will be entertained. If you're interested, kindly email the ff. details to orocap07*yahoo.com:

Full Name:
    Address:
    Contact number:
    YM ID:
    Typing speed:
    Internet connection (Isp and speed):
    • Compensation: $1/1000 captchas
    • Telecommuting is ok.
    • This is a part-time job.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    market our products and look for corporate deals.
    big commission awaits you.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Ito pwede full-time job: US company needs Engineer (online)!

Hi! We are a NY precision automotive parts company. We need to outsource engineering work. This may be a full or part time position. You must know Autocad Inventor, have broadband Internet, speak fluent English, be available to work 9AM-4PM EST…please send your resume and competitive salary requirements
    Have a happy holidays. I hope that this will be an awesome year for all of us.

pm me if you are interested and i will give you the website!

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    senior test engineer ako sa isang semicon company at ang sideline ko ay egg trading. every saturday deliver ako sa mga stores, bakery, tapsilogan, gotohan, lugawan, at kung anu-anong pwesto na kailangan ng itlog. he...he gamit ko pang deliver ko sa ngayon ay ang kotse ko. enjoy naman ako kasi sanay ako mag sales talk. ok na sideline ikaw ang boss. just yesterday nag-open ako ng pwesto sa mini palengke ng subdivision wholesale lang ng itlog.

future plan pang retirement na is into farming.... agriculture and livestock lalo na manokan. when that time comes sanay na ako mag-market ng eggs.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Honda97 View Post
    For most of those who are employed full time, it's often still not enough to rely on just income from the job. Ano bang magandang sideline para kumita pa ng konti?

Like in my case, during weekends I teach HS student. 500 for 4 hours and that's extra 2,000 a month given na yun lang ang tuturuan mo ha.

then i also do some customized jewelries, a hobby of mine and at the same time extra money.

You can also try to do freelance na real estate agent. Also event organizer.

Depends kasi sa hilig and sa skills mo, but from your skills you can maximize it and use it to earn extra money.

Quote Originally Posted by chilli View Post
    then i also do some customized jewelries, a hobby of mine and at the same time extra money......
    Depends kasi sa hilig and sa skills mo, but from your skills you can maximize it and use it to earn extra money.
    Yan ang the best, ganda talaga pag ang sideline mo eh hobby mo lang. Hindi sya nakakapagod, me extra income na, enjoy pa!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by vctradingcubao View Post
    Yan ang the best, ganda talaga pag ang sideline mo eh hobby mo lang. Hindi sya nakakapagod, me extra income na, enjoy pa!
    yes true. hindi ka pressured kasi alam mo ang ginagawa mo. and in this way, you can also express yourself.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    We used to be wedding coordinators, until one of our partners left for the States and the rest of us decided to stop altogether, para magka-baby na rin kaming mag-asawa. We also used to have a foodcart business on the side, kaya lang sadyang may kaakibat na kamalasan regarding our choice of helper, and besides, kelangan full time na tutukan yun. Pag ginaganahan, sumasali kami sa mga Christmas tiangge and garage sales.

Quote Originally Posted by chilli View Post
    then i also do some customized jewelries, a hobby of mine and at the same time extra money.
    Yan ang hobby and sideline ngayon ng misis ko, crafting various accessories such as earrings, bracelets, wedding cords and hair ornaments. Business was brisk before she got pregnant, and she aims to resume her hobby in a couple of weeks. She also does emceeing on the side (ako occasionally din). We also used to offer a bridal mannequin for rent, para sa mga wedding gowns. Mga 2-3 events pa lang, bawi na yung puhunan mo.

Honestly, I wish I was more of a people person; marami kasing magandang sideline dyan na major requirement is maboka ka. I wanted to be a radio DJ as a sideline, kaya lang kung may opening man sa FM stations, yung mga seniors na ang makakakuha ng magagandang shifts; newbies like me will be stuck with the unholiest hours, such as the graveyard shift.

My current regular job is as a broadcast writer, but what I've always wanted to do though is voiceover work; yun ang raket ko ngayon. Laway lang ang puhunan -- literally. And the best part is, it's just within the office premises. :D
    Last edited by Bogeyman; March 4th, 2008 at 05:23 PM.

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    you might want to try selling hamburger patties, nuggets, chicken patties (kasing sarapa sa burgerking, mcdo, wendys)
    vienna franks and other frozen goods. p.m. me i can supply you with those

10. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Eto isa sa magandang sideline. Natry ko na. http://sulit.com.ph/3369117

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
Ano ba magandang sideline?