New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    we're going to print wall murals on interior designs as well as fashion photos. ok ba sir ang Roland talaga, madali pa i-operate saka hindi ba madali masira. how 'bout the ink, matagal ba maubos

Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    we're going to print wall murals on interior designs as well as fashion photos. ok ba sir ang Roland talaga, madali pa i-operate saka hindi ba madali masira. how 'bout the ink, matagal ba maubos
    Wall murals? so malalaki naman pala, I would imagine that puede naman kahit Roland o Mutoh. I've only used a Versacamm so I can't really comment on the Mutoh. So far, madali talaga i operate ang Roland, kung madaling masira, di ko pa masabi kasi wala pa 1 year yung dalawang printer namin. Ink usage, depende naman yan kung ano resolution, dpi o profile ang gagamitin nyo. I've heard na cartridge type daw yung ink ng Mutoh, at medyo mahal daw, so i check nyo rin yun. Hope this helps! Sorry again sa OT.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    The important thing about sideline is it should be something that you're interested in para di ka tamarin o mapilitan. Like if you like pets then mag alaga ka ng kung ano then breed mo sila. Find a hobby na pwede mo din gawin sideline.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    another good part time job:

My name is Wallace:

You will use your excellent telephone and internet connection to call on
    USA businesses, from the comforts of your home. You will contact the
    decision maker, ascertain a need for a product, and book an appointment for the
    buyer and seller to meet. If the meeting is successful, ie. buyer and seller meet, face to face, you will then, get your commission. You are being compensated for putting buyer and seller together. I will provide leads
    and minimal script. You will call during the hours of 9am to 5pm Eastern Standard Time. At the end of each business week, I will add up all successful
    appointments and pay you via Paypal, Xoom or Global Postal Money order. I prefer Paypal. I am looking for male and female voices.

• Compensation: $3.00 per successful appointment set
    • Telecommuting is ok.
    • This is a part-time job.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    How about this? anybody interested? pm me if you are! i'l give you the website.

We are looking for virtual administrative assistant/secretary:

Requirements:

Access to high speed internet connection
    Has a positive, great attitude and very professional
    Has a good communication
    Must be able to communicate via Skype, email, IM
    MUST be available between 12pm-12am Pacific Time
    Has a lot o f internet research experience
    Takes initiatives and follow instructions well

Please submit your resume and cover letter
    • Compensation: depending on experience
    Last edited by juntzo; October 20th, 2007 at 08:55 AM.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Are you good in real estate sales? I'm not but maybe some tsikoteers are!

Our company is engaged to over 31 developers, and selling almost 200 properties (House and lot, condos, condotels and townhouses)

Qualification:
    -college graduate
    -fluent in english
    -resourceful
    -knows how to deals with different types of people.
    -flexible and available when there's a seminar during weekends or weekdays.
    -able to make at least one sale a month.

If you think ur qualified, kindly send ur resume to : mfernando_realty*yahoo.com

THIS IS A PART-TIME JOB AND COMMISSION PER SALE ONLY.

• Compensation: 30K--200K per sale

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ito mukhang maganda para sa talagang gustong kumita:

I want to fill an admin/ customer contact position performing the following responsibilities:
    Work from the comfort of home. When we grow, your salary will grow as well.

• Receives inbound calls and take orders or give quotes
    • Make outgoing calls
    • SEO, joining forums and posting website links, etc.
    • Data entry
    • Send e-mails
    • Other administrative responsibilities

There is bonus on outgoing calls when you are able to land an account. The pay for this position is $175 per month, however, there is a review after 30 days. If business picks up, the salary can go up to $400 - $450 a month. This position is also eligible for profit sharing. This position requires that the individual will work evenings/graveyard shift in Manila and daytime in the US.
    • Compensation: $175 + bonus to start and can go up to $400 - $450 once revenue picks up
    • Telecommuting is ok.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    ako sideline ko, Buy and sell... anything na pwedeng mabenta sa pinas. (electronic stuff)

Meron na akong mga pailan-ilan na dealer (mga dating officemate and relatives) na nag sideline din.. kuha sila ng items sa akin, then benta din nila.. maliit lang ng konti tubo ko para competitive price namin at may tubo din sila, pero at least nakakatulong din ako sa iba na gusto ring mag sideline.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    sorry kung OT:

sir raikkah meron ka computer items? meron kasi akong hinahanap na network attached storage na diko makita dito sa pinas eh.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    good sideline for programmers:

Business software company seeking software programmer or a person with any of the following skills:
    C/C++, VBA, Visual Basic, Oracle and MS access, MS office programming with VBA.
    The job will be part time and telecommuting.

contact Joseph
    • Compensation: depends on experience and education
    • Telecommuting is ok.
    • This is a contract job.

Ano ba magandang sideline?