New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Reminds me of a new officemate we had, she is very beautiful, perfect face, ***y, talagang lingon lahat especially boys, parang incentive na rin para di ka tamarin pumasok kasi lagi syang dumadaan sa harap ko.

Anyway that incentive was short lived, the management had to let her go dahil palpak trabaho nya, mahina kukote, the US clients didnt like her, via phone lang comm namin sa US clients, I wonder if the clients would have more patience kung in person ang comm sa kanya.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Good looks can only go so far in the corporate setting. I guess she's not among those that won the lottery at birth (looks + brains + personality + lineage)

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Good looks can only go so far in the corporate setting. I guess she's not among those that won the lottery at birth (looks + brains + personality + lineage)
    good looks will open more opportunities since it will get you noticed but eventually you have offer something more than looks alone once napansin kana ng tao.

hindi naman kailangan ng good looks lang. good grooming and hygiene is also as important.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Kaya pala ang baba ng sahod ko.

Oh well ........

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    good-looking people are more appealing... so people like interacting with them, being around them, talking with them

employers like to hire good-looking people coz they have more self confidence

good-looking people are more persuasive

people are more likely to buy stuff from good-looking people

___

it's amazing how society treats good-looking people differently ... like they're more special than ordinary people

i'm sure you guys have been with pretty girls

observe the things they get away with

they can talk their way out of traffic violations

they can park anywhere. diba strict mga sekyu sa parking ng establishment na ginagwardyahan nila? pag di ka customer bawal mag park. pero pag maganda chicks ok lang. wtf

pag naglalakad kayo... tatawid ng street... drivers would actually stop to let you cross. as in kahit may kabilisan pe-preno talaga

pretty girls can ask total strangers to do stuff for them and strangers really look glad doing it. naka smile pa

in restaurants... in shops... iba ang treatment sa mga good-looking
    Last edited by uls; February 19th, 2014 at 07:35 PM.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    This is true, there are numerous studies supporting the argument that a person's attractiveness is proportional to his or her income.

In my industry, this holds true. My boss is good looking, 6 foot tall and well built. His charms works with everyone, he gets things done with his killer combination of looks and personality. Our CEO, probably in his 50s, still looks dashing and popular with the 20 somethings.

Another factor aside from looks is height, seemingly, leaders are taller than the general population. There is a study about US presidential elections where almost always the taller candidate wins. The Economist, a reputable publication, came out with several articles that there is a relationship between height and income. The taller the individual, the bigger the probability that he will have financial success. Height is might!

Men and women that are tall, good looking, intelligent and well bred have everything going for them. So, guys and girls that fit the bill, is this true?
    Our GM is short. Even more so for our Finance Head. Our Ops Manager also isnt tall. None of them are what youd call heartthrob material, but theyre really good at what they do and have risen up the ranks without relying in looks.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    good looks can open more doors. but what you do upon entering, is something else. good looks can only do so much..
    those who do not have good looks, some of them make their own doors..

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Let's be honest, looks do matter, especially if you're in sales, marketing, etc. Heck, even HR people will take a longer look at the gwaping/pretty ones than the run of the mill applicants.

My brother evaluates job applications from time to time...one time napansin niya puro mga gwapo ang mga pumapasang applicants. Madami daw pala mga beki dun, so either mga gwapo or kapatid sa federasyon ang kinukuha. Kawawang office :p

Looks will definitely help you get the job , but you'd better have tha abilidad to keep the job. Either that or make sure you have a horny boss that has the hots for you :D

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    first impression lang siguro.. what still matters is the skills and performance of the person.. good looks can take you inside.. but it wont make you last kung yun lang ang ma offer mo.. pwede siguro sa mga Hotel/Restaurant business..

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Kahit naman mga spakool may additional requirement na "with pleasing personality"

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Analysis: Good Looks May Mean Better Pay