New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    anong payo? Parati nga ko deficit e

learn to budget cat and separate your "needs" from "wants".

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    always spend within your means.. pag sweldo tanggalin mo agad 20% for savings.. then yung matitira yun ang i budget mo.. kahit maubos mo yun naitabi mo na yung 20%.. in 1 year magugulat ka malaki na savings mo..

anong payo? Parati nga ko deficit e

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    This is true, there are numerous studies supporting the argument that a person's attractiveness is proportional to his or her income.

In my industry, this holds true. My boss is good looking, 6 foot tall and well built. His charms works with everyone, he gets things done with his killer combination of looks and personality. Our CEO, probably in his 50s, still looks dashing and popular with the 20 somethings.

Another factor aside from looks is height, seemingly, leaders are taller than the general population. There is a study about US presidential elections where almost always the taller candidate wins. The Economist, a reputable publication, came out with several articles that there is a relationship between height and income. The taller the individual, the bigger the probability that he will have financial success. Height is might!

Men and women that are tall, good looking, intelligent and well bred have everything going for them. So, guys and girls that fit the bill, is this true?
    Si Lucio Tan and Henry Sy, hindi naman matangkad or good looking.
    Signature

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

hindi din naman malaki sweldo nila kaya nga maliit lang tax nila.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    This is true, there are numerous studies supporting the argument that a person's attractiveness is proportional to his or her income.

In my industry, this holds true. My boss is good looking, 6 foot tall and well built. His charms works with everyone, he gets things done with his killer combination of looks and personality. Our CEO, probably in his 50s, still looks dashing and popular with the 20 somethings.

Another factor aside from looks is height, seemingly, leaders are taller than the general population. There is a study about US presidential elections where almost always the taller candidate wins. The Economist, a reputable publication, came out with several articles that there is a relationship between height and income. The taller the individual, the bigger the probability that he will have financial success. Height is might!

Men and women that are tall, good looking, intelligent and well bred have everything going for them. So, guys and girls that fit the bill, is this true?
    check check check for my crush. He and my boss have the same qualities (looks, height, intelligence and personality). People like them go far in life.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Analysis: Good Looks May Mean Better Pay