New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    When yung performance nung kay Russ swift?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    There are 3 showtimes. 1:30pm, 3:00pm, and 5:00pm! All four days!

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last time i remember Russ Swift has a son who is also a stunt driver . Hope his son will join the stunt show.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by boggs.m18 View Post
    There are 3 showtimes. 1:30pm, 3:00pm, and 5:00pm! All four days!

Thanks boggs! Saan sya nag peperform dun usually? May charge din to watch his shows?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Bale P50 po yung entrance sa mismong event? Pwera pa po bayad sa show ni Russ Swift tama po ba?

Sino sino pong mga pupunta bukas? I might go there tomorrow

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Doon sa likod ng World Trade siya nagpeperform . Tama pwera pa bayad sa Russ Swift Show mura lang naman.

Iyong pictures ng venue ng Russ Swift Show nasa first page.
    Last edited by boybi; April 22nd, 2010 at 12:54 PM.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    yup sa likod ng world trade, been there last year to watch his stunt..sobrang astig mga stunt niya, despite sa age niya..world precision driver talaga siya..

sana iba na stunt niya this time...

my tip..watch in front row..para makikita at ma aamoy mo talaga yung burning rubber ng tires niya..

sulit talaga bayad jan..

also last year one of my friend voluntarily stand infront of the mazda 3 car while ruff switf perform the parrallel parking..cool...nasa leeg itlog ng friend ko pagtapos sa takot..hahaha

kitakits tayo dun mga fellow tsikoters..sana nandun si megan..hehehe

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by zanch View Post
    Thanks boggs! Saan sya nag peperform dun usually? May charge din to watch his shows?
    Yup, Door charge is P50 and the Russ Swift Stunt Show is at P100! And yes, he performs at the back. Was able to get a sneak preview when he was doing a rehearsal run this afternoon.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    this my first time if ever to attend this event. may i know if there are racers attending this event? My company, is holding the distributorship in the Philippines on VP Racing fuel and we are doing a market survey among the racers of the Philippines.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by cel.ayala View Post
    this my first time if ever to attend this event. may i know if there are racers attending this event? My company, is holding the distributorship in the Philippines on VP Racing fuel and we are doing a market survey among the racers of the Philippines.
    Is your company an exhibitor? If not, you might need to coordinate w/ the organizers to conduct that survey. You can get more details from here: http://www.manilaautoshow.com/partners.htm

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Manila International Auto Show 2010