New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    MIAS 2008 Video

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqErH_TZ2I8"]YouTube - Manila International Auto Show 2008 *Full Version*[/ame]

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jaredpogi View Post
    eto pa...walang nang edit-edit

I just met the one on top and the one on the left recently. Perks of being an active scp member -- m.i. tries to use the same models as much as possible. Yah, the one on top is very pretty pero for me, the one on the left is much nicer and more approachable. My .02.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jaredpogi View Post
    hi guys, eto muna for tonight, long day ahead

Met na din the girl on the right. She's so mabait and easy to talk to.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Hi po sa Admin at sa lahat. Sorry at I cant share your sentiments pero I watched yung youtube clip, ang ganda ng mga cars na andun.

Anyway, just wanting to know if you know of someone whom I can email to inquire regarding sa contacts ng sumali sa Auto Show last april. My wife and I kasi is thinking of contacting them and inquire if we can rent their cars for wedding purposes

Sorry if this was not the correct venue to post. I just followed the link from youtube. May forum din ba dito about hummer/beetle owners sa Phils or baka may kilala kayo na we can contact baka pwede i-hire?

thanks! Pa PM na lang po or email sa jpmdeguzmanyahoo.co.nz sorry sa OT mods

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728
Manila International Auto Show 2008 Videos / Pics