New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    this is quite a disappointing motorshow.. ive expected that whats on the brochure would be shown.. the only big winner heres is the two chinese car manufacturers and mazda.. not like last year or previous years we have seen new models that have been introduced into the market.. quite boring also..

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Well... it's a split market... ganyan din yung other show... you're only going to see half the manufacturers there, too. I hope they sort this out by next year.

For me, disappointing yung turn-out sa main floor, but there were a lot of interesting things happening in the tent and outside... and where else could you get a free joy-ride... errh... test-drive in the new Mazda Miata?

But then again, there were a lot of interesting things on the main floor... the new Evo... the new STi... the new Corolla was actually there, if you passed by Top Gear... there were a bunch of interesting vans and micro-vans by the Chinese... I feel bad that I wasn't able to get pictures with the funny one at the Chery booth... the one with the "helmet" bubble... I wanted to get a pic of my basketball-player friend sitting in that seat...

It could have been better... but Russ Swift... sound comp... Miata test drive for 50 bucks? Oks na yun.
    Last edited by niky; April 11th, 2008 at 11:46 PM.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Hi po sa Admin at sa lahat. Sorry at I cant share your sentiments pero I watched yung youtube clip, ang ganda ng mga cars na andun.

Anyway, just wanting to know if you know of someone whom I can email to inquire regarding sa contacts ng sumali sa car show last april. My wife and I kasi is thinking of contacting them and inquire if we can rent their car for wedding purposes

Sorry if this was not the correct venue to post. I just followed the link from youtube. May forum din ba dito about hummer sa Phils or baka may kilala kayo na we can contact baka pwede i-hire?

thanks! Pa PM na lang po or email sa jpmdeguzmanyahoo.co.nz sorry sa OT mods

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
Manila International Auto Show 2008 [April 3-6, 2008]