New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The Departments of Otorhinolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery of the UST Hospital and St. Luke's Medical Center is planning to stage a gift-giving/medical outreach/nature hike to the Aetas in the vicinity of Mount Pinatubo.

We would like to solicit the help of fellow off-roaders who can bring their rigs as support trucks to carry doctors or supplies. As part of the activity we plan to go to the Pinatubo crater via the 'skyway' route.

For those willing to participate and accomodate our personnel, the department can shoulder your rig's skyway right of way fee (Php500.00) as well as your individual registration fee (Php50.00/ea.). For those who have always wanted to try this trail, now is your chance to try it with a group of 4x4's. Safer than going there alone or in a very small group. The trail is not as technical as other trails and can be handled by stock 4wd's. We plan to hire the services of a local trailmaster/guide with a 4x4 to lead the pack.

This is a whole day activity scheduled for February 1, 2009.

You can register on this thread, PM me or, text via 0922 8971013.

Thank you very much.

*Vehicles which will not be used by our group but still want to joint the convoy are free to do so. However, you will have to shoulder your own registration and skyway fee. I willl inform you guys of our final headcount.
    **We are also now accepting donations in cash and in kind for this mission.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Magandang activity to Sir OTEP. Will post a link to this thread sa Strada Club.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ok ito ah.
    feb 01 is a sunday pala.
    hmmm.

February 1, 2009:  4x4's For a Cause