some cars i like
    GT500

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006

cobra and his younger brother 97 and 03 cobras

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    ford saleen 668

oh look!!!someone caught me taking a piss!!!..lol..(kidding.i was looking for my keys to get inside my truck)

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Nice pics . Love the 427 Shelby and the Cobra w/ turbos. Sounds like it was a fun day for you guys. Can't blame the cop for ending it though, after that accident in Maryland they are all less receptive to using the streets for these kind of things. Would've love to see the face of the guy doing the burnout as the cop pulls in behind him.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    a member just did some editing of the whole show from speedinc.
    all the cars that did the burn outs,the whole scene were the cop pulled up behind the trans am doing a burn out,the cars that were pulled on the side and given tickets and the trans am getting towed.
    its the most complete speedinc video out there right now.
    check it out!!

http://<br /> <a href="http://www.da...08-ext.wmv</a>

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hee hee...not an import car in sight

about the burnout - why was the kid arrested? and what violations could they have given him besides reckless driving and improper display of speed...why did he get "a lot of tickets"? seems like the cop was just trying to make an example out of the guy and scare the rest of you...

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    *empy...
    its true that the cop was just using him as an example to disperse the crowd(thats the same reason why he started ticketing the other cars that pulled up behind the trans am.)and it worked cause almost 90% of the cars parked around there didnt have front license plates(including me) 80% of the cars had tinted windows(including me) and for sure,100% of the cars had loud exhaust..lol(were talking 300+ cars)

as far as the tickets he got....
    Reckless driving
    Drag racing
    Endangerment
    Illegal start
    Tints
    No front plate
    Loud Exhaust

oh....there was 1 import car there

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Great event!

I like this one! :drool:
    Last edited by drey; April 29th, 2008 at 09:55 AM.
    iam3739.com

9. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    heres another link of videos from the open house.(or you can just type in "speedinc" in youtube and youll get alot of videos)

at the 4:20 minute mark,youll see the white trans am(voted for best burn out).thats the car that left the 2 smoking rubber pile.
    on the 5 minute mark...youll see a car that back fires as he passed the rubber pile and ignites it on fire.
    [ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=NrFvSowOe_g"]YouTube - Speed Inc. Open house 2008[/ame]

thanks for all the comments guys.

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by deedee View Post
    some cars i like
    GT500
    *be still your heart Memphis..be still...*

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
CHICAGO car shows meet and greet and other events.