Hey!

I was invited to the Autocross Track Day Exhibit. Its pretty far but since its the long weekend, its also a chance for a nice out-of-town trip with some of my buds. Its going to be at the Clark Speedway on August 28 (Saturday) and it opens to the public at 1:30PM.

My friends and I are huge car enthusiasts so its pretty cool that we were invited because I heard there are going to be a lot of high-performance cars in action courtesy of the expert race track drivers. There's even going to be a showcase pa of the top car brands tulad ng Hyundai, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Chevrolet, Subaru, Mercedes, and BMW.

There's even a contest that's open to all those who are attending. Here are the promo mechanics:

1. Join the UnionBank Facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/note.php?not...#!/unionbankph

2. Post album link on the UnionBank page to qualify for the contest.
3. Caption in your album’s link posted on UnionBank page will be “Check out the Autocross Track Day Exhibit!”
4. You may create photo album of the Autocross Track Day Exhibit starting August 29.
5. Only Facebook albums created from August 29, 2010 to September 15, 2010 will be qualified for the contest.
6. Most liked album will win Php 5,000 Gift certificate.

So all we need to do is create our own mini coverage by uploading our best shots of the event as well as our roadtrip which is pretty easy. The most liked album posted to the UnionBank Facebook page wins a Php 5,000 GC!

Cars to be showcased are the likes of:
BMW z4 and 135
Subaru WRX and Legacy
Nissan X-trail
Mistubishi Lancer
Mercedes C and E Class
Hyundai Tuscon and Coupe

So what are waiting for? Let's head to Clark Speedway this weekend and take your family and friends with you! It is a long weekend anyway

Do you need directions to get to the area?

Directions to Clark Speedway:
How to get here: 1. Take NLEX all the way to Dau
2. After Dau exit of NLEX, transfer to SCTEX
3. After SCTEX Toll plaza go towards Tarlac
4. Take the first exit - CLARK NORTH or (DMIA - Diosdado Macapagal International Airport)
5. After paying the toll, drive straight till you reach Clark
entrance.
6. Turn left and the Clark International Speedway will be on your left.

Let me know if you want more details ? See you there!