New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    Then that settles it! I'll tell my wife that it's better she stays at home, or I can drive her anywhere along the way.
    Don’t mind dream. He is just kidding. Except for Jut, all of us are good family folks.

I might bring my daughter along. She usually goes along with me on Saturday mornings when I hit the driving range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Don’t mind dream. He is just kidding. Except for Jut, all of us are good family folks.

I might bring my daughter along. She usually goes along with me on Saturday mornings when I hit the driving range.

Tuloy ba ito?

Kung hindi, puntahan kita na lang sa kanto bro.

Istarbaks tayo sa tabi ng Presentasyon....😉😎

3. Join Date
    Dec 2017

I know... so my wife confirmed that she'll come along. I told her about your daughter so I said she should come. I'll check Waze with the location, I don't want to get lost.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Tuloy ba ito?

Kung hindi, puntahan kita na lang sa kanto bro.

Istarbaks tayo sa tabi ng Presentasyon....April 2018 EBApril 2018 EB
    Tuloy tayo bossing. Go naman si EQ, Sarsi, dream, at archer. Di sure si Jut.

Pupunta kaya si Cathy?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I know... so my wife confirmed that she'll come along. I told her about your daughter so I said she should come. I'll check Waze with the location, I don't want to get lost.
    Where will you come from?

6. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Where will you come from?

I'll send you a message.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Here in Bulacan and I just came from a short distance from work, Bataan.
    Layo mo pala. Just take EDSA, then take the Magallanes interchange towards SLEX. Take the exit to Villamor and left to Sales Bridge. Continue to Gate 3 area until you reach a stop light. Take a right at the stop light to enter Bonifacio Naval Station. Tell the MP you are going to the golf course. After the guard house, take a right and continue to the end and take a left. Continue on the road until you reach the gate of the golf course.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Layo mo pala. Just take EDSA, then take the Magallanes interchange towards SLEX. Take the exit to Villamor and left to Sales Bridge. Continue to Gate 3 area until you reach a stop light. Take a right at the stop light to enter Bonifacio Naval Station. Tell the MP you are going to the golf course. After the guard house, take a right and continue to the end and take a left. Continue on the road until you reach the gate of the golf course.

I just checked Waze, and it tells me to go to España then later I saw Sales exit then Karangalan road. Perhaps I'll just go straight to EDSA and let Waze do the correction.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    I just checked Waze, and it tells me to go to España then later I saw Sales exit then Karangalan road. Perhaps I'll just go straight to EDSA and let Waze do the correction.
    Bro, accurate ang direction ni bro.egan...

The last corner where you will be turning left to the road that leads you to the entrance of the golf course is marked as "navy comissary" (one m ) in waze...

Safe driving and looking forward to meeting you...

10. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Bro, accurate ang direction ni bro.egan...

The last corner where you will be turning left to the road that leads you to the entrance of the golf course is marked as "navy comissary" (one m ) in waze...

Safe driving and looking forward to meeting you...
    Yes, I'll just go straight to EDSA. Perhaps because right now, the traffic situation is not good so Waze pointed me to other roads. Saturday's​ traffic should be light on EDSA.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast