New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2007

The Local Government of Angeles City has given its sanction for the official conduct of the Angeles City Twin Fiesta 2009, a month-long celebration, through the Angeles City Tourism Office (ACTO) as its chief organizer. The above-mentioned festivity is a primary event, the biggest one celebrated in North Luzon this time of the year, because the La Naval Fiesta and the Fiestang Apu are by long-standing tradition, both celebrated in the month of October by Angeleños. People from all over Pampanga, Tarlac, Olongapo, Bulacan and other nearby provinces are known to visit their friends and loved ones, being delighted with culinary treats and tours of city spots.

One of the events we would like to feature during the month-long affair is a CAR SHOW dubbed as 3rd Angeles City Twin Fiesta Car Show 2009, which we have scheduled for October 17, 2009 at Marquee Mall Parking Lot, Pulung Maragul, Angeles City. We wish to invite you and your members to grace us with your participation. We believe that the venue will maximize exposure of the CAR SHOW to all tourists and residents, both foreigners and locals alike.

Awards Categories (partial list):
    Best of Show
    Best in Paint
    Best in Presentation
    Best in Murals
    Best in Graphics
    Best Interior
    Best in Engine Display
    Best EUDM
    Best JDM
    Best USDM

Audio:
    Best in SQ
    DB Drag
    DB Sport

Car Make Awards: Subject to a minimum number of participants (Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Hyundai, Mazda, etc.) - details to follow.

Interested parties may contact the following:
    Gel 0918-5722285
    Rollie 0919-8474525

Location Map to the Carshow Venue:

Watch out for more details on the sponsors, entry fee and event perks! All car clubs are invited to join!

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    After an ocular inspection, the organizers have moved the carshow venue to SM City Clark's parking area. See location map:

Modz, please edit the venue on my original post.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    The entry fee is very affordable at P1,000 per vehicle. Registration will be held in the morning of the carshow day itself. Reservation procedures of car groups / clubs will be announced soon.

For a minimum of eight ( 8 ) participants of any car group / club, a financial assistance of P4,000 will be given by the organizers. This assistance is to encourage car groups / clubs to participate in the carshow. With this, the organizer wishes to help the car groups / clubs shoulder the fuel, toll and other expenses they will incur in going to the venue and joining the carshow.

For those interested in joining the Audio Categories (SQ & SPL): special judges will attend the carshow to lend us their expertise for the SQ category. Plus, an SPL meter will be used for the SPL category. Owners of carshow entries wanting to join the SQ competition will pay an extra Php150 per car, and the SPL competition another Php150 per car.

Details of the audio competition rules and regulations will be announced soon.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    There will also be 8'x10' tents available for rent for the carshow. Those interested can text me at 0918-5722285 for reservations and other inquiries.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Congratulations to all the winners of the 3rd Angeles City Twin Fiesta Carshow!

CATEGORY WINNER VEHICLE
    1. Best Body Kit Joel Real 2006 Honda Fit
    2. Best Paint Alexis Alejandrino 1980 Toyota Starlet
    3. Best in Stock Viggo Agapito Volkswagen Fastback
    4. Best Interior Jay Mallari/Arnel De Guzman M151 A2 (Kenndy)
    5. Best in Engine Modification Erwin “Saru” Dizon Honda Civic
    6. Best in Engine Display Alexis Alejandrino Toyota Starlet
    7. Best 4x4 Jowie Bravo Toyota Landcruiser
    8. Best American Theme John Sambo Toyota T 100
    9. Best European Theme John Sambo Mercedes SLK
    10. Best Japanese Theme Glenn Hernandez E-6-9 (1992 Model)
    11. Best in Car Entertainment (set-up) Erwin “Saru” Dizon 1993 Honda Hatchback
    12. People’s Choice Award Anthony Raymond Santos 2007 Toyota Vios
    13. Best Toyota Jeffrey Ponce Toyota MR-S
    14. Best Honda Ryan Rosales Honda Civic
    15. Best Mitsubishi Imperial & Sons Mitsubishi Lancer
    16. Best Mazda Mike Dela Cruz 1997 Mazda RX7
    17. Best SUV Emmanuel Pangan Hummer
    18. Best in Old School Alexis Alejandrino Toyota Starlet
    19. Best Vintage Moisev Agapito Volkswagen
    20. Best Car Club/Group Angeles Military Vehicle Club
    21. Best in Sound Quality1stRunnerUp J.R Roncal Galant GTI
    22. Best in Sound Quality Anthony Raymond Santos 2007 Toyota Vios 2007
    23. Best in SPL (Db Sport: 2 woofer) Danny Briones (137 decibels) 2003 Toyota Vios
    24. Best in SPL (Db Sport: 3 woofer) Ryan Rosales (139.5 decibels) 2007 Honda Civic
    25. Best in SPL (Db Sport : 4 woofer) Gerald David (148 decibels) 1988 Nissan
    26. Best in SPL (Db Drag: 301-600wts) J.R Roncal Galant GTI
    27. Best in SPL (Db Drag:1200-2400 watts) Danny Briones (142.4decibels) 2003 Toyota Vios
    28 .Best in SPL (DbDrag 2401-unlmtd.watts) Erwin “Saru” Dizon Honda EG-6
    29. Best of Show: 1st Runner Up Jay Mallari/Arnel De Guzman 1969 MI51 A2 (Kennedy)
    30. Best of Show Champion Alexis Alejandrino Toyota Starlet

:hooray:

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Wala bang pics? Kahit winners lang

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Thanks! I really feel that that plan is good. The other ones seemed to drag on too much both in length and pacing. I think I'm getting closer to the formula I need to achieve for my plan but I still need as much feedbacks as possible to reach that point.

3rd Angeles City Twin Fiesta Carshow