New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by falken
    It's a device that keeps the engine running for a certain amount of preset time after you switch off the ignition to allow the turbo to spin down and the motor oil to keep on circulating in order to cool down the turbocharger.
    tnx sir......

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    im selling (1) unit mannix, complete set, with (1) 2-way remote & ung (1) 1-way lang...i am formerly into a car repair & accs shop biz...leftover lang...u could see complete details & picture sa classified ads dito rin sa tsikot...selling it for 5t only...guranteed brand new...

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by chika
    im selling (1) unit mannix, complete set, with (1) 2-way remote & ung (1) 1-way lang...i am formerly into a car repair & accs shop biz...leftover lang...u could see complete details & picture sa classified ads dito rin sa tsikot...selling it for 5t only...guranteed brand new...
    bro, sino puwede mag-install nito? what about warranty? pm your last price, thanks.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    chika can you link the classified in your message cant seem to find it thanks, im also interested kasi
    tia

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OT- Where can I have my Mannix alarm repaired? It seems the car transmitter is not working, like threre is no confirmation signal sent by the unit installed in the car when you press the lock/unlock button. Other than that everythings fine. BTW, don't believe the 1 mile range, unless you are in a highrise building a your car parked at street level without any obstructions.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Afrasay, I don't know if Goldcars could repair it, but that's where I bought my replacement transmitter.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'm into market looking for a car alarm for my wife's car.
    Is Mannix reliable? Sorry po kung OT.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by 20vanda01
    I'm into market looking for a car alarm for my wife's car.
    Is Mannix reliable? Sorry po kung OT.
    You can also consider GSM car alarm just like what we are selling.

http://tsikot.yehey.com/auto-classif...&cat=70&page=1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
tulong.... (mannix alarm)