New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 26 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Have not checked online for availability and cost bro.

However, available at Japan Home Center at Robinson's LPC for P88 a piece....

mabenta pala ito bro along w/ the cr 1616s. thankfully, i was able to buy the last 2 pieces of their cr1632 batts in their store.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    mabenta pala ito bro along w/ the cr 1616s. thankfully, i was able to buy the last 2 pieces of their cr1632 batts in their store.
    Alright bro...

Then the next ones will be online....😉

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Please tell me how those cells perform.

From what I've seen sold in Japan stores (Daiso, et al.), they only seem to carry bulk, off-branded button cells. I had to go online for genuine Maxell-branded ones in the hopes that they will last longer before I have to take the sensors apart again.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    Please tell me how those cells perform.

From what I've seen sold in Japan stores (Daiso, et al.), they only seem to carry bulk, off-branded button cells. I had to go online for genuine Maxell-branded ones in the hopes that they will last longer before I have to take the sensors apart again.
    the original batts were of the comsan brand. they lasted for about a year and 3 months.

the ones i bought from daiso earlier today were mitsubishis.

5. Join Date
    May 2014
    bro oj88
    same ba ito ng sensor nung gamit mo?
    thanks!

https://s.lazada.com.ph/s.HaN2

Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    bro oj88
    same ba ito ng sensor nung gamit mo?
    thanks!

https://s.lazada.com.ph/s.HaN2

Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk
    Similar, yes. But not the same brand.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^^ Feeling ko iyong ibang tpms products pare pareho lang manufacturer ng mga yan. Nagkaka-iba na lang sa distributor kaya iba-ibang style ang marketing and packaging nila.

Magkakamukha naman din kasi mga products nila among a variety of brands. Hmmmm...baka nga iisa lang may ari ng company pinapalabas lang na iba-iba ang mga entities na nagbebenta

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do
    Last edited by baludoy; July 8th, 2019 at 08:17 AM.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i agree.
    similar looks except for the name? it's probably the same product coming from the same manufacturer. the distributor simply puts on its own name, on the outside.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    ^^ Feeling ko iyong ibang tpms products pare pareho lang manufacturer ng mga yan. Nagkaka-iba na lang sa distributor kaya iba-ibang style ang marketing and packaging nila.

Magkakamukha naman din kasi mga products nila among a variety of brands. Hmmmm...baka nga iisa lang may ari ng company pinapalabas lang na iba-iba ang mga entities na nagbebenta

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do
    Tama yang feelings mo hahaha
    That's how it is in China.

Alam niyo ba yung Rusi at Racal motorcycle brands sa Pinas? (low end, affordable bikes).
    China generic motorcycles yun na re-branded.

Ganyan lang din yung TPMS from China. Same hardware then re-branded.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    ^Yup, kaya I said they're similar but not the same.

For one, the model pictured above appears to be hard-wired to a 12V supply.... the built-in voltmeter kinda gave that away. It's just weird that it comes with a USB cable. Don't know how that would work.

Anyway, mine does not have a voltmeter but instead, has a built-in battery and a solar panel.

To a certain extent, they all share some parts. There's probably only a couple or so TPMS chip, sensors and the purpose-built LCD unit manufacturers that they're all bound to look alike one way or another.