New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    OEM batteries, 1.5 years at least bro...All have been replaced and I have a bank here ready for them.

I guess I am lucky with my 5 sets...
    Thanks bro. I already replaced the battery last night the reading of the dead battery is 2.70v. The fresh battery reads at 3.33 v,
    I will observe again kung gaano ang itatagal netong new battery.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    How long did your OE sensor last? Yung ibang OE batteries ok pa?
    It went kaput on the 3rd year, IIRC.

Apparently you cannot just replace the battery of the unit. You have to replace the whole unit, toink

3. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    300 or 350 lang ata binayad ko sa vulcanizing shop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    How much was the sensor? Or you can replace just the battery of the sensor?

Sa MS, the sensor is sealed and you cannot replace the battery. Pampapera talaga ng Winterswine ito

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    How much was the sensor? Or you can replace just the battery of the sensor?

Sa MS, the sensor is sealed and you cannot replace the battery. Pampapera talaga ng Winterswine ito
    Sa rim ata yung sensor Kasi Di ko naman pinalitan yun. Not sure how the TPMS works on the ASX but yung 3 valves pinalitan ko na.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    Ito ba yung mga sensors na naka-install sa loob ng rim? If so, how much did it cost you to replace one?

Sa MS ko, I was quoted Php9,000 for a single replacement. I said forget it and went aftermarket. No regrets ever since.

Kahit bagong external TPMS ang bibilhin ko taon taon, mura pa rin
    Same with me bro. After the batteries of the oem internal tpms sensors of our MS died after 2 years, I did not bother replacing them. I just bought a new set of tpms and its external sensors...

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by lancepower View Post
    Thanks bro. I already replaced the battery last night the reading of the dead battery is 2.70v. The fresh battery reads at 3.33 v,
    I will observe again kung gaano ang itatagal netong new battery.
    In my experience, my tpms sensors stop transmitting when the battery is at 3v... Needs to be higher than that.

7. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    In my experience, my tpms sensors stop transmitting when the battery is at 3v... Needs to be higher than that.
    sakin bro as high as 3.09v intermittent na

8. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Guys, any leads kung saan makakabili ng matibay na tire valve/pito (preferably online).

Yung lock kasi ng TMPS ko ay nakaka strip ng thread ng barbula. Masyado malambot yung valve.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post
    Guys, any leads kung saan makakabili ng matibay na tire valve/pito (preferably online).

Yung lock kasi ng TMPS ko ay nakaka strip ng thread ng barbula. Masyado malambot yung valve.
    Stainless tire valve sir mg ask ka sa mga auto shop meron nyan sa akin deretso ko na pinapalitan doon sa shop and tire balancing na rin medyo mabigat na kasi tire valve.. so far so good pag hinigpitan ko tpms di na sumasama tire valve. Yung dati kasi na rubber tire valve pag higpit ng tpms pg dimo kinontra medyo ma stress yung rubber tirevalve.

Sent from my Nokia 7 plus using Tsikot Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by john042776 View Post
    Stainless tire valve sir mg ask ka sa mga auto shop meron nyan sa akin deretso ko na pinapalitan doon sa shop and tire balancing na rin medyo mabigat na kasi tire valve.. so far so good pag hinigpitan ko tpms di na sumasama tire valve. Yung dati kasi na rubber tire valve pag higpit ng tpms pg dimo kinontra medyo ma stress yung rubber tirevalve.

Sent from my Nokia 7 plus using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Salamuchas gracias!