New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    The tpms set on our 2 vehicles are at least 3 years old na and i haven't experienced any slow leak due to damaged tire valves.

Will keep an eye on those na lang din.

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do
    Same in my case bro... I have 4 sets of external tpms with each at least 4yo and no issue so far other than battery replacement... On the side and could be a factor, I am the only one who is mounting and dismounting them. Will keep these in mind though....

2. Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Same in my case bro... I have 4 sets of external tpms with each at least 4yo and no issue so far other than battery replacement... On the side and could be a factor, I am the only one who is mounting and dismounting them. Will keep these in mind though....
    Pwede malaman brand sir? Lazada?

Sent from my SM-A315G using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Just an update ito yung stainless tirevalve ko na worth 130pesos s shop mismo binili, ang observe ko na kaibahan nya sa rubber is pag hinigpitan mo yung tpms sensor kahit dmo alalayan yung tirevalve ok sya matigas...img_20211222_192752.jpg

Sent from my Nokia 7 plus using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by QUEZ View Post
    Pwede malaman brand sir? Lazada?

Sent from my SM-A315G using Tapatalk
    IIRC, Zeepin bro. Yes, Lazada.

4 external sensors and a receiver that is plugged into the cigarette lighter interface. The receiver displays the vehicle voltage, tyre pressure in psi or bar, the tyre temperature in degC or degF... It gives a soft(but high pitched) audible alarm if any of the tyre pressures is outside of your defined limits and if the vehicle voltage is below 12v or something...

Cost iirc was P1.5K to P1.8K...

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    How long does the battery in the sensor last? I bought my tpms last September 2021 just after a month the battery
    of the f-r sensor already died. I replaced it with Panasonic cr1632 batt and just today wala na rin (3 months & 4 days).
    Btw I already replaced also the battery of r-l and f-l sensor last Nov and Dec 2021. Ang natitirang original battery na lang
    ay yung sa r-r sensor (going 4 months on Jan 28)

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by lancepower View Post
    How long does the battery in the sensor last? I bought my tpms last September 2021 just after a month the battery
    of the f-r sensor already died. I replaced it with Panasonic cr1632 batt and just today wala na rin (3 months & 4 days).
    Btw I already replaced also the battery of r-l and f-l sensor last Nov and Dec 2021. Ang natitirang original battery na lang
    ay yung sa r-r sensor (going 4 months on Jan 28)
    OEM batteries, 1.5 years at least bro...All have been replaced and I have a bank here ready for them.

I guess I am lucky with my 5 sets...

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I have already replaced three of the valves in the ASX. Maybe the 4th one needs replacement anytime soon. Built-in yung TPMS ng ASX sa HU nya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    I have already replaced three of the valves in the ASX. Maybe the 4th one needs replacement anytime soon. Built-in yung TPMS ng ASX sa HU nya.

Ito ba yung mga sensors na naka-install sa loob ng rim? If so, how much did it cost you to replace one?

Sa MS ko, I was quoted Php9,000 for a single replacement. I said forget it and went aftermarket. No regrets ever since.

Kahit bagong external TPMS ang bibilhin ko taon taon, mura pa rin

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    Ito ba yung mga sensors na naka-install sa loob ng rim? If so, how much did it cost you to replace one?

Sa MS ko, I was quoted Php9,000 for a single replacement. I said forget it and went aftermarket. No regrets ever since.

How long did your OE sensor last? Yung ibang OE batteries ok pa?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post

300 or 350 lang ata binayad ko sa vulcanizing shop.