New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post

kainis lang sa Toyota, ayaw ng dealer maginstall ng front sensor para sa Innova E
    dalhin sa banawe!
    how often do we have to claim on innova warranty?
    with three innovae, i have yet to claim innova warranty.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    dalhin sa banawe!
    how often do we have to claim on innova warranty?
    with three innovae, i have yet to claim innova warranty.
    si misis kasi gagamit... kung sa casa, kapag may problema madali mag reply ng dalhin mo sa casa.

... matanda na ako para sa Banawe

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    naalala ko bigla...

nakaka-inis yung touch screen or capacitive controls

like sa aircon... sa ibang cars, papasok ka pa sa menu para adjust yung aircon. paano kung umaatras ka (nasa reverse cam yung screen?)

tapos kung basa hands mo, ang hirap din control yung screen.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Haha naalala ko when my wife got her new innova nun. Replaced the headunit with reverse cam & added sensors sa bumpers para hindi siya mahirapan pag atras. Ayun hind siya sanay nung una & nataranta, bumangga kagad pag atras haha.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUninvited View Post
    As much as I hate Toyota, Fortuner Q is probably the best value for money sa segment.

It's got the Safety Sense + the LTD engine/tranny.
    Partly true but the toyota Fortuner Q only has 3 airbags and no Blind spot monitoring.
    Still its a better value than the new Ford Everest Titanium 4x2

It used to be that previous generations of Ford units was bought mostly because it had most of the current Tech features compared to similar priced units from the other car manufacturers. Now it may seem to be the other way around.
    Last edited by ale828; July 29th, 2022 at 02:40 PM.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ale828 View Post
    Partly true but the toyota Fortuner Q only has 3 airbags and no Blind spot monitoring.
    Agree on the airbags but disagree on the blind spot monitoring. The 2022 has it already. Surprisingly also it's been quite comfortable compared to the pre facelift. I still prefer the comfort of the Terra with the zero gravity seats but the new Fortuner somehow isn't as bouncy as before. I actually enjoy driving it now.

Sent from my SM-F926B using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    noon ang pindutan lang sa manibela ay busina. ngayon smorgasborg. maski mid variant na hilux lampas 10 buttons pwera pa busina

8. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Kaya I like both my Altis 2003 1.6 at 2011 2.0V. Of course yung 2003 ay very basic, so OOT para dito.

Yung 2011 2.0V has a lot of features na, pero di pa yung fully digital na you do everything thru a screen.
    It's still mostly buttons. Pero prior to this car, I didn't think I'll appreciate yung mga steering wheel controls.
    Thinking ko eh redundant na kasi within arm's reach lang naman lahat, like yung radio at instrument panel.
    Pero now I can appreciate that plus those headlight/ side mirror/ seat/ and AC controls.

What I'm saying is that I can't probably dismiss outright these new car aides not until I have spent time with them.
    Are they a distraction? Some probably are. But it's driver discipline lang naman not to lose focus on the road.
    Like I usually have the TV ON sa kotse, but I can't remember a time that I have a near miss because of it.
    It was mostly that my mind, and my focus, is somewhere else and not within the car and its vicinity.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    My first and only tech loaded car is the Ford Territory, and yet hindi ko pa rin kabisado ang mga features nya. I'm old and too lazy to learn them, it's just basically the 360 cam that I find useful. And this is my first adaptive cruise control, which I wanted for so long, tapos nung meron na, hindi ko na magamit kasi we seldom go on long road trips na. Can't even use it at SLEX, because traffic is relatively heavy, car just keeps on hard braking and pressing hard on the gas, to maintain the set distance.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Di ko maenjoy Adaptive Cruise Control vs just regular cruise control. Same lang kasi alertness level ko sa dalawa and nakaready lagi paa ko sa brake pedal unless wala masyado sasakyan sa expressways. Hehe.

LKAS naman, I don't like it but probably useful sa cases na napapapikit na sa antok yung driver.

Blind spot monitor ito very useful sa metro manila although the frequent alert sound can be annoying.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast