New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    It has gotten to the point in time where both my remote modules for our rig has failed. The usual fob that we use has a faulty arm microswitch... what happens is that when you depress the button, it doesn't go up again.. so the car consistently starts blaring because the car is reading it as on panic mode. The reserve key fob has been in storage for the last 2 years.. when i tried it (with new batteries) the car wasn't responding.

I made a call with Nissan Q. Ave, and conveniently they said that alarm diagnosis is around P2500. If they were going to replace something, the we're going to waive the diagnosis fee; but to reprogram the other remote fob, it would be another 2500.. which i think is totally ridiculous.

Does anyone have any first hand experience going about this... I feel like with those prices, the dealer is stabbing me on the neck with a rusty spoon. I live around 2 clicks away from Banawe, but is a little hesitant bringing it there considering that they might botch the job up beyond repair.

At this point in time... any help would be highly appreciated.

Many thanks!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    had it repaired at Richcar Autoparts in Banawe.

problem solved!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Glad it was fixed. I usually drop by Jemson and Jorge place in Banawe for my Patrol concerns especially electrical. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jemso...ref=ts&fref=ts

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    I think most of the people are facing these problem because either the alarm is not installed properly or having any error in programming so in this condition you must read the manual or call the customer care to fix that problem.