New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    mga bro i read about it na. it is from china or taiwan gsm controlled anti carnapping device baka mayari ka sa patent..i forgot the website nga lang...same specs din..kaya lang walang srp duon and they are looking for distributors...fyi

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    chinese ka bro?. tara ipasok natin.hahaha. biro lang...

ok naman ang china.. ganyan naman alge gawain pero ok naman.. LD

innova_boy,
    try pm delta69 for the system.. ok un! or the mannix.. si jonathan naman from team rage

3. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    RoyA. you have pm

4. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Sir 3Stan,
    Is it possible to send GPS data (latitude and logtitude only, map not included) via texting? Kasi you need PDA to download maps and expensive. I need only only the lat and long info from a GPS receiver and send that info to my cell phone via texting. Please educate us.
    Sir, baka pwede ring pa pm sa akin. interesado rin po ako dito, maraming salamat.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyA.
    The best way to protect your car is to prevent it from being started. GPS will not protect your car from being carnaped. By the time you locate your car nakahuyan na. Mas maganda pa rin car alarm na may immobilizer feature.Nasa P40,000.00 ata ang GPS unit na may map? Beside, it is very easy to disable a GPS unitfrom the outside of the car. Baka magka idea mga carnapers . . . saka baka magalit saleman ng mga GPS sa akin.
    Agree ako diyan....Tapos dagdagan mo nito..see below links. Ewan ko lang... hehehe....
    http://eul0000562.eu.verio.net/borem.../i_lock-p1.php
    http://www.acclaimimages.com/_galler...2717-2901.html
    http://tirelock.com/product.php?cid=1

Meron ng GPS at GSM Jammer/Blocker sa market(ooppss...Baka magka-idea rin yung mga carnapers) so hindi rin gagana yung GSM/GPS car alarm....

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    RoyA.

homemade lang po ba yung balak ninyo na ibenta na gsm alarm?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Ano na balita dito?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Guys, we already made a successful installation of our GSM car alarm w/immobilizer, locking of door, and arming/disarming feature to Fortuners, Jazz, Revos, Lancers, etc. Dun sa Goon Squad section u can see the actual review of attynorby one of our customer for this product. If u wanted to see an actual demo of the device, we can set a schedule for you. Addtional options for the device like shock sensor, support battery (if the suppply from the main battery was cut), siren alarm. We also cater to some home application, industrial and other telemetry application. PM me or email me at txtalert*gmail.com for brochure and price.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
meron bang GSM based car alarm dito?