New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Banawe, nasa 400+ lang depende sa klase.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    I use two, the one you put in the steering wheel which was already posted here and the one that locks the clutch pedal and steering wheel... mdyo mahihirapan na sila dun... :D

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Yup, less than Php500.00 lang iyan.

Para ang kunin ng magnanakaw ay yung kotse sa tabi nung sa iyo na ang may ari ay ang taong nagsabing 'may insurance naman ako hindi ko na kailangan niyan'. :D Joke joke.

Seriously, layering of security devices does work.

:rofl: I definitely agree.

Kahit kakarag-karag ang katabi mo sigurado yun pa rin ang pipilin nya, a thief would not spend so much time on stealing something. A good deterrent would absolutely make a carnapper think twice . . . or more depending on how many you have installed .

Quote Originally Posted by woohoo View Post
    Define "mura" muna sir.

Anyway, I think I bought my Elevo steering wheel lock for almost Php800 at Concorde.

OT: Sir woohoo, try po ninyo installing it the other way (top left to bottom right). I think it's the proper installation kasi the bar will jam between the front windshield and your A-pillar (tama ba?). You cannot turn the wheel much left nor right. From your pic, it cannot be turned left, but can still be turned right. Not really a big issue, kasi the wheel will normally lock at the slightest turn pag naka-off ang engine.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    Php399.00 sa ACE.. worth it.. tagal ko nang ginagamit.. handy pa pwedeng bat pag may loloko loko..

Aba okay yan sir a! ganda tingnan. thanks sa reply.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by paolorenzo View Post
    OT: Sir woohoo, try po ninyo installing it the other way (top left to bottom right). I think it's the proper installation kasi the bar will jam between the front windshield and your A-pillar (tama ba?). You cannot turn the wheel much left nor right. From your pic, it cannot be turned left, but can still be turned right. Not really a big issue, kasi the wheel will normally lock at the slightest turn pag naka-off ang engine.
    Thanks for the tip, but, like you said, it's not really an issue.

The benefits of employing it this way are:

1. I can lock the wheel WHILE still SEATED. If I do it your way, I will have to move my legs towards the outside of the car, and that would be uncomfortable for me.

2. If it's raining and I don't have an umbrella, I can quickly board my car without having to disengage the steering wheel lock first.

3. The lock is MORE VISIBLE outside of the car.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by paolorenzo View Post
    Thanks for the tip, but, like you said, it's not really an issue.

I've grown accustomed to this way already.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    I swapped a non-ratchet steering lock for this:

I place the forks on the spokes coz I'm worried that it could be yanked out when it's not.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Madaling masira yung Baseball Bat type na nabili ko. Mas ok pa yung parang letter t.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
How much is the Steering Wheel Lock & where to buy?