New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ask ko lang ulit, kapag meron ng built in (factory installed) immobilizer yung sasakyan, mapapaandar ba ito by tapping wires under the steering column?
    Signature

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    boybi,

I don't know about Nissans. But for a lot of GM Models (I think this still includes the Venture and some Jeeps with GM supplied steering columns), it is still possible to bypass the factory immobilizer in under a minute with only a screwdriver in hand.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    in my Sentra series 2... I had a fuel cut-off "plug" installed. Its not a switch because I need to plug in a "key" to activate the fuel pump. I didn't want a switch kasi anyone can find it if given enough time.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by OTEP
    boybi,

I don't know about Nissans. But for a lot of GM Models (I think this still includes the Venture and some Jeeps with GM supplied steering columns), it is still possible to bypass the factory immobilizer in under a minute with only a screwdriver in hand.
    so wala palang kwenta yang immobilizer kung ganun. gumastos sila ng pagkalakilaki para ipasa yung cost sa buyer tapos pwde palang i-buypass?!?! :worried:
    Signature

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i just park my rides, with the front facing the wall.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    boybi,

Hindi naman lahat ng magnanakaw ay pare-pareho ng calibre. Siyempre marami ding hindi magaling.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Shave your door handles but be sure to equip your ride with door poppers! Kailangan yung remote ng door poppers mo separate sa remote ng locks mo para kahit ma-unlock ng magnanakaw ang lock ng doors mo hindi rin sya makakapasok kasi walang door handles unless basagin nya bintana mo! ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
How do you secure your car from theft?