New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2018
    hi mga boss. ask ko lang po, bigla kasi nawala yung horn honk ng remote lock ko ng civic 2004 dimension, paano po ba ibalik yung horn honk sa default pangalawang pindot mo ng lock sa remote. lahat gumana gana, remote lock, etc. yung remote lock horn confirmation lng nya ay para naging silent mode...

at ang warning beep like sa seatbelt ko po ay nawala din. pls help... tnx...

2. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by bradix View Post
    hi mga boss. ask ko lang po, bigla kasi nawala yung horn honk ng remote lock ko ng civic 2004 dimension, paano po ba ibalik yung horn honk sa default pangalawang pindot mo ng lock sa remote. lahat gumana gana, remote lock, etc. yung remote lock horn confirmation lng nya ay para naging silent mode...

at ang warning beep like sa seatbelt ko po ay nawala din. pls help... tnx...
    It is possible that​ the "horn" is already busted. If the alarm is directly connected to the car's horn instead of an attachment, then you should consult an electrician to check the fuse, relay, etc.

Otherwise, you may have done something that made it in silent mode. You can try to search for the brand and look for instructions since most probably, you have lost the manual just like me.

3. Join Date
    May 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    It is possible that​ the "horn" is already busted. If the alarm is directly connected to the car's horn instead of an attachment, then you should consult an electrician to check the fuse, relay, etc.

Otherwise, you may have done something that made it in silent mode. You can try to search for the brand and look for instructions since most probably, you have lost the manual just like me.
    tnx for the reply...
    the horn is not busted, gumagana po ang horn. yung horn confirmation lng talaga sa remote lock nag silent mode. pati yung seat belt reminder pag tumakbo na at certain distance/speed ay nasilent.. pero sa pag saksak ng susi ay tumutunog ang seat belt reminder...

4. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    tnx for the reply...
    the horn is not busted, gumagana po ang horn. yung horn confirmation lng talaga sa remote lock nag silent mode. pati yung seat belt reminder pag tumakbo na at certain distance/speed ay nasilent.. pero sa pag saksak ng susi ay tumutunog ang seat belt reminder...
    The next best thing to do, if I were you, is to have a competent electrician check it since the belt reminder is affected. Those guys from Honda Guiguinto doesn't charge that much, I just don't know to other dealers.

Some shops are really good, but you need to spend time looking for one.

5. Join Date
    May 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    The next best thing to do, if I were you, is to have a competent electrician check it since the belt reminder is affected. Those guys from Honda Guiguinto doesn't charge that much, I just don't know to other dealers.

Some shops are really good, but you need to spend time looking for one.
    salamat boss..

6. Join Date
    May 2018
    is there any DIYs for this?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2018
    is there any DIYs for this?
    If the horn is not busted maybe it's on the remote program, it should be alarm when doors is not properly close. Other than that, you should call for technician.